In this Discussion

1000 mph video!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Searching for OK Go on YouTube pays off. I had never seen this video before:

1000 mph video

I wonder if a fan did this, either way, awesome job!

Comments

• Holy shit, this rules!
  • That was awesome! I absolutely loved it.
  • I just finished watching the whole thing, it was so adorable! Those shots in the hotel room!? wub.gif
  • Sweeeeeeet find! That's an awesome video, fanmade or not. One of my favorite OK Go songs. laugh.gif
  • wow! i've never seen that. i really really liked it. Damian used to be really hot way back when. Ok Go is an adorable band tbh.
  • Looks like it was probably made around the same time as the "Your So Damn Hot" tour vid. The only question is, why hasn't this been released before!? unsure.gif
  • You tube is being stupid and only loading a minute and forty seconds, but in that minute and forty seconds I have falling in love with that song more than before. It has always been my favorite song on album one, and I didn't think I could love it any more.

And them!? It's not even possible to put in to any language in the world how much I love them!
  • omg that was an awesome video!! biggrin.gif ive never seen it before. thanks!!!
  • That's awesome! Thanks for the link!
  • Wow that was great!! How have we never seen that before??
  • That's just awesome! NO WAY that can be fan-made! I mean, what fan has that kind of access? And technically, it looks very professional. I'd guess that this is a music video that was never released for some reason. I wonder where this youtuber got it. And why it isn't on the DVD.
  • I'm thinking, but can't be positive, that this is the fabled rarely seen video.

It's been so long since I talked to anyone about it, that I can't remember what was in it. sad.gif

But hooray for finding it!
  • omfg. that is the sexiness.

HOT DAMN! Youtube's acting up so I can't favorite it! But Wow! BEAUTY. Damian makes me happy in a happy way.
  • That was an AWESOME video. Amazing. And such a lovely song too.
  • Fantastic! How do you find all this stuff? It's a great song and I, too, wonder why it wasn't included on the DVD. Thanks for the heads up! smile.gif
  • Oh my goodnessss... I'm seriously short of breath. That amazed me.
    It's my new favorite OK Go music video.

I'm like in shock..

I need to download this asap.
  • this is SOOOOOO lovely... why hasn't this been released before? who's Kwanl???

anyway... I just HAD to do this.... how do you like this photo? *gg* tongue.gif cool.gif

• ok I finally just HAD to download the video.... now I can watch it whenever I want smile.gif. here are some more pics...

umm...ok I'll better stop for now. but I feel like I could make tons and tons of pics out of this video.... cool.gif
  • ok just 3 more pics and I promise I won't post any more then wink.gif.

I called this pic sleeping beauty. isn't it just SO sweet how he sleeps there???

Dan the man himself

and the last pic: King Nordwind