In this Discussion

ok go speak Swedish

edited November -1 in OK Go
sorry if this wasn't worth a new topic, but this was so hilarious: Damian speaking Swedish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDgzHH5vBg DUBLE BAS KAGER!

Thanks to you, Ihave7stars smile.gif

Also, on the Fuse Daily Download interview on Sheri's site, Damian and Tim start talking about the Swedish expression "THWH!" and they keep saying over and over, "THWH! THWH! THWH! THWH!" and ooomg, the host is like "ummmm....ok, you guys are weird" and starts talking about other things, and as they talk about other stuff, Tim the Awesome (and whoah, I just noticed Dan does it too!) continues to go "THWH!"

Comments

• biggrin.gif I love that Twin Peaks is brought up in the Duble Bas Kager one, too.

Btw, those Sweden videos are on the site, too.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 12:28 PM)
    biggrin.gif I love that Twin Peaks is brought up in the Duble Bas Kager one, too.

blink.gif What's Twin Peaks? unsure.gif
  • A freaking fantastic American TV show that was on in 1990-91. Co-created by David Lynch. I'm proud to say I was obsessed with it back when it was actually on. biggrin.gif

During the pilot, the big hotel in town is overrun by Swedes there for a convention.
  • OK, I just listened to it again and heard the "Twin Peaks" reference. I just have no idea why he mentioned it.
    So does this prove once more that them Swedish peeps are way beyond cool? I guess it does cool.gif
  • biggrin.gif

OK Go should cover ABBA. LOL

I think he mentions it because of the crazy Swedish accents on the show. He's kinda saying, "No, don't do 'Twin Peaks' Swedish; do it this way." (If I remember it right; it's been awhile since I watched the Duble Bas Kager thing)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 01:37 PM)
    biggrin.gif

OK Go should cover ABBA. LOL

If OK Go covered Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) I would die of pure orgasmic bliss.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Jan 27 2007, 05:09 PM)
    If OK Go covered Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) I would die of pure orgasmic bliss.

I throw "LOL" around a lot, but when I pictured Damian singing that it really made me LOL.

laugh.gif

I think "Does Your Mother Know" would be awesome biggrin.gif
  • or maybe the dancing queen...biggrin.gif
  • sorry if i'm just completely out of it but what does duble bas kager mean?
  • Like it says right in the video, "double bass drum." wink.gif
  • o wow i guess i just completely missed that
  • After having studied in Sweden for 5 months and just coming back home now, I would LOVE to hear more Swedish out of the boys! It's such an interesting language, albeit difficult to correctly pronounce (and I'm fairly talented with foreign languages).