In this Discussion

1000 mph video!

Comments

• Nice find! I love you and the person who made it, which could be absolutely true, seeing as OK Go might have made it. wub.gif
  • but where's Milosh driving the van?
  • From the youtuber who posted this video, 'Kwanl':

Yo people! I made this video several years ago while on tour with Ok Go (I made the video for "You're so Damn Hot" on the same tour). This was never released and was probably never going to be, so I threw it up here to see what people thought. Glad you like it, and please share it with any and all of your friends!

!!!!!!!!!
  • that beautiful man/woman. he/she brought such beautiful light into my life.

i'm buying a video ipod juuuust for this video. so i can carry it in my heart (and pocket) forever.

i love Kwanl.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Feb 2 2007, 12:11 AM)
    haha your signature is pretty awesome, though. I laughed when I saw that picture. What alchies our boys are...

haha, yeah.... agreed wink.gif. thanks for that, I'm glad you like it! I LOVE that scene... Kwanl definitely was pretty close with the guys!
    Yo people! I made this video several years ago while on tour with Ok Go (I made the video for "You're so Damn Hot" on the same tour). This was never released and was probably never going to be, so I threw it up here to see what people thought. Glad you like it, and please share it with any and all of your friends!

AHA. So it was the video I was thinking of!

For the record, I believe all 'professional'-ish OK Go videos have now been released. Except for some of the Sweden footage, it's still being edited, supposedly.
  • Here's another ok go video that was recently posted on youtube. Some of you may not have seen it before. Well I hadn't anyway.

Acoustic HIGA at Q101 studios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi23a88e7jY&NR
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 1 2007, 06:41 AM)
    omfg. that is the sexiness.

HOT DAMN! Youtube's acting up so I can't favorite it! But Wow! BEAUTY. Damian makes me happy in a happy way.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hahahahaha! totally agree!!!!
  • *bump*

I love this live version of 1000 Miles Per Hour. Damian can't remember the words and everyone is all laid back. It's almost like everyone is just sitting around a campfire singing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUY9cYgK-w
  • Thank you, Tempe! I had never seen that before. smile.gif So adorable when Damian forgets the words!
  • Awww that's so lovely! I love the way he rolls his eyes when he realizes. And has to ask fans what the words are! wub.gif
  • thaaaaaaank you for the bump smile.gif i love it.

1000mph has become one of my favorites as of late, too
  • Aww I love this. I love how it's so casual. I want to be there haha. Thanks Tempe!
  • Would anyone like to re-upload it for downloading again? I do have a version, but it's lower-quality and nabbed from a smaller file. No biggie, because I do already have the one version! wink.gif
  • i have no version of it and i'd love to have one, so please, could anyone re-upload???
  • Dan...........swoooonnn wub.gif
  • This probly won't solve your problem cuz it's the same as what's been circulating around, but I guess if anybody has trouble downloading it from other places, I just uploaded it. Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PATD6FT0

(megaupload is just like yousendit, only better)
  • Sigh..... that was dreamy, felt like the first time i saw YSDH....... Im gonna watch it for the 10th time now......
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ May 22 2007, 06:10 PM)
    Dan...........swoooonnn wub.gif

SWOON INDEED!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 23 2007, 07:10 AM)
    This probly won't solve your problem cuz it's the same as what's been circulating around, but I guess if anybody has trouble downloading it from other places, I just uploaded it. Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PATD6FT0

(megaupload is just like yousendit, only better)

Aww, thanks! That's about the quality I had. It does the job, though! smile.gif