In this Discussion

Photo - Paris

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hi,
I put some photos on my website.
If you liked my photos and to be able to increase my site, click on an advertizing of my site
Thanks

http://www.photosconcerts.com/index.php?ac...0030&stat=1

Comments

• amazing photos
  • Great photos! Tim looks so French with his moustache. smile.gif
  • Aww, their concerts have so much new stuff! Those pictures are amazing. I wish they'd come baaaack!
  • Crazy lightiiing!

Tim's moustache doesn't look too bad after all smile.gif
  • this is some good stuff
  • lockuhome, may i ask what type of camera and setting you used? my concert photos always turn out horrible.

thanks.
  • ooooo!!!!! they look so pretty!
    thx for sharing, lockuhome!
  • I love the grids on everyone's face.

Very, very nice pictures.
  • Cool pictures. smile.gif Thanks!
  • Rocksugar it is very hard to take pictures at concerts even for professionals. I do not know what kind of camera he uses but more then likely its a Canon or Nikon SLR camera. Even with an expensive camera the lighting and fast stage movements its tough. Thats why when I work security for our local venue for concerts and they say no cameras I think its stupid because most of the time the pictures look like crap especially when your seats are in the back.
    QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 6 2007, 04:40 PM)
    lockuhome, may i ask what type of camera and setting you used? my concert photos always turn out horrible.

thanks.
  • I AM GOING TO POST MY PHOTOS SOON I SWEAR!

'Cause I know you're all dying with anticipation. wink.gif

Also, they're not as good as this guy's. tongue.gif
  • fantastic photos!
  • QUOTE (lockuhome @ Feb 6 2007, 05:30 PM)
    Hi,
    I put some photos on my website.
    If you liked my photos and to be able to increase my site, click on an advertizing of my site
    Thanks

http://www.photosconcerts.com/index.php?ac...0030&stat=1

WHOA! Great photos - just one question - what the HEY is going on in this pic? It looks like there's a major party going on in Damian's pants?!?!?!??
  • that is his knee!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 7 2007, 11:29 AM)
    that is his knee!

Although your answer is factually correct, I like my theory better ;^)
  • We want to see anyways!!! The more the merrier!!!
    QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 7 2007, 03:21 AM)
    I AM GOING TO POST MY PHOTOS SOON I SWEAR!
    'Cause I know you're all dying with anticipation. wink.gif

Also, they're not as good as this guy's. tongue.gif
  • Hey everyone! I'm new on the board, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up to share some of my pictures and videos from the show smile.gif

The show was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Me and my friend got a front spot right in front of Damian. He told us again about his love for the word "Pamplemousse" and had us pick which cover we wanted to hear (someone yelled "Pamplemousse!!" but Damian said he didnt know the words to the song haha).

He came down in the pit during ELO and caused quite a commotion. The same thing happened when they did the Violent Femmes cover and Damian hoped on the bar and came back to the stage via the pit.

The acoustic set from the middle of the pit was INCREDIBLE. "A million ways" acoustic sounds SO good! It would be awesome if they recorded it. A couple guys jumped on stage and danced with the guys during the last song. I got a rad looking shirt and got autographs and pics with each one of the guys. They were absolutely adorable and they were so stoked that the show was sold out and that the crowd was really into them smile.gif

I got a quite a few of videos on my YouTube, check them out! And here are a couple pics from the show smile.gif

imageimage
  • QUOTE (Duckie @ Feb 12 2007, 12:28 AM)
    He came down in the pit during ELO and caused quite a commotion. The same thing happened when they did the Violent Femmes cover and Damian hoped on the bar and came back to the stage via the pit.

HAHAHA, wait 'til you all see my video of that!

All I can say is it hurts when Damian steps on your foot. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 12 2007, 12:36 AM)
    HAHAHA, wait 'til you all see my video of that!

All I can say is it hurts when Damian steps on your foot. tongue.gif

Haha laugh.gif I have a video of that too. Basically, you cant see anything for about 15 seconds cos I was trying not to hold on to Damian too much and not fall at the same time. The video I took during the Violent Femmes cover is a lot less chaotic LOL
  • QUOTE (Duckie @ Feb 12 2007, 12:42 AM)
    Haha laugh.gif I have a video of that too. Basically, you cant see anything for about 15 seconds cos I was trying not to hold on to Damian too much and not fall at the same time. The video I took during the Violent Femmes cover is a lot less chaotic LOL

Haha, mine is the same way! There are big chunks where you can see anything 'cause everyone around me was going nuts.

I completely forgot that everyone else in the crowd probably hasn't seen them 8 times and probably doesn't have the set list (practically) memorised and probably wasn't expecting him to come out into the crowd, haha.