In this Discussion

LA TIMES ARTICLE

edited November -1 in OK Go
Cute little article about Trish and a little mention of OKGo.http://www.calendarlive.com/family/cl-wk-k...e-more-channels

Comments

• Thanks! That article was great. I didn't know that the Snark-a-Snoops incorporated a Kulashi Bug. wink.gif blink.gif

Sie...danced in the new OK Go video "Do What You Want"

I knew it was her! biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Feb 22 2007, 10:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=101171
    Thanks! That article was great. I didn't know that the Snark-a-Snoops incorporated a Kulashi Bug. wink.gif blink.gif
    I knew it was her! biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Fo' sho'
  • aaw, Trish is so cute! And that is cool that her choreography will be on the Disney channel.

And - "Meanwhile, Sie's younger brother and biggest fan, OK Go's Damian Kulash (along with band mate Tim Nordwind), lent vocals and guitar work to songs on the Snark-a-Snoops CD 'What's in the Water?'"
    I must find this cd!

Thanks for posting this smile.gif
    I must find this cd!

You can try here

Check the entire website, it's really cool, I love those science things for kids it's always entertaining and amusing, it just make me think of Beakman's World biggrin.gif

And here is the Kulashi bug:

And the whole gang:
  • Actually, I think the cast in those pictures is from an earlier incarnation (possibly from when they were in Orlando), because when I saw Snark-a-Snoops in January the only people who looked the same from the pictures where Trish and Christin. My memory could be faulty though. The costumes certainly look the same, and the show is pretty cool.
  • QUOTE (Renata N. @ Feb 23 2007, 11:19 AM)
    And here is the Kulashi bug:

I can SO see Damian in this get up biggrin.gif
  • "Sie developed a slew of idiosyncratic side projects, including a hip-hop crew rapping the classics of Western literature (Turnikit)"

That's AWESOME! I want to hear some of that group's stuff.

"danced in the new OK Go video "Do What You Want""

and I guess that answers the question of whether it was her or not--I think some people were wondering...

Thanks for the link! That was a really cute article. I know I only liked science when I was watching it on stuff like Bill Nye, so I hope the Snark-a-Snoops can get a tv show or something to bring this to more kids.
  • I listened to the demos and I'm ashamed to say, I can't really make out who's singing.
    I think I hear Damian in Safety Dance, but I'm not sure. And I thought I heard Tim in Fizzology but I'm probly totally wrong. Is there a track listing anywhere that says who's singing and doing the instrumentation for each song?
  • Yeah, that definitely sounds like Damian in "The Safety Dance." How fun. I think I can hear Tim doing backup on some of the songs, but it's hard to tell.

"Meanwhile, Sie's younger brother and biggest fan, OK Go's Damian Kulash..."
    *melts*
    This reminds me so much of my brother and me...awww.

If the Snark-a-Snoops need a street team, I guess they know we're on board. Maybe I can book them in Cincinnati. We need some quality children's programming on Fountain Square, and I don't imagine it gets much better than the Snark-a-Snoops. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 25 2007, 09:00 PM)
    If the Snark-a-Snoops need a street team, I guess they know we're on board. Maybe I can book them in Cincinnati. We need some quality children's programming on Fountain Square, and I don't imagine it gets much better than the Snark-a-Snoops. smile.gif

And I would definitely be driving there to see it. smile.gif
  • I have come to the conclusion that anyone who is or has ever been a Kulash by blood is one of the coolest people on earth.
  • that includes the bug cool.gif
    i bet they all fly around with little suits and microphones and flick their shells(?) back
    Hahaha
  • Boy would I love to see that!
  • Oooo I've got a better one!!!

Dancing Kulash bugs.
    On treadmills.
    Mini ones.
    Made out of leaves and twigs. =D