• biggrin.gif Happy 28th Birthday Andy! biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif Happy 28th Birthday Andy! biggrin.gif
  • Happy Birthday Rusty

Party down.
  • Happy Birthday, Andy!

28 punches and one more for good luck.
  • Happy Birthday, Andy!

The very unoriginal Sheri
  • I'd be simple and say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." But, I also feel compelled to say that: today, the bringing of his brilliance into the world 28 years ago (give or take a few hours), is the same day as the Tulsa Show concerte. AND also, that I won't be attending, because I failed to be smart and didn't get tickets in time. My reason for saying this is to be able to also say that if I was at the show tonight I'd so totally rap "Happy Birthday" to Andy. Because the rap version happens to not be patented like the original one, but also because it is also Andy's birthday; thus bringing us to this, "Happy Birthday Rusty. Fo shit."
  • oh man.

I forgot ohmy.gif

haha, I'm sure andy forgives me.

but anyways, happy bday! hope you have had fun today, or are planning to tonight!
  • Grab the beers! Cheers to Mr. Rusty Ross!

Remember to always party hardy Andy!
  • Yay, Andy:

Not that you're a clown or anything. But if you were, you would be the universally accepted, benign one that doesn't frighten people.
  • HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!! cool.gif

I hope it's as awesome as you!!
  • "IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!"

"SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!!!"

"DID YOU WATCH QUIT YOUR DAY JOB???????????"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"DID YOU WATCH QUIT YOUR DAY JOB?????????????????????????????"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

"...because I don't know if I could get Andy to take all of his clothes off, like Marcus did... oh, could you just like, take your jacket off or something?? HEY, QUIT YOUR DAY JOB, CAN YOU HEAR ME????? HEY, MARCUS!!!!!!!!!! That's it, a shoe?? IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!"

"SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!!!"

"Hey, Marcus, are you like, upstairs somewhere? We need somebody to get f*ucking naked. Come on baby."

Hey, Andy...

it's your birthday.

So get naked.

Stay chroovy,

K, P, and C
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Mar 9 2007, 04:11 AM)
    Hey, Andy...

it's your birthday.
    So get naked.

I 2nd that! tongue.gif
  • I'm too late, but!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY♡
  • I'm also late but: Happy 28th, Andy!

It's your "Saturn return" birthday - there's supposed to be something special about that - Saturn's orbit around the Sun is about 28 Earth years...Let's check Wikipedia...ah, lo and behold:

The Saturn Return is an astrological phenomenon that occurs in a person's natal chart at approximately 28–30 years old and again around the age of 58–60. The planet Saturn takes approximately 29.5 years to orbit the Sun; when it returns to the exact degree along the ecliptic it occupied at the time of a person's birth this is referred to as their "Saturn Return".

Saturn is symbolically/astrologically associated with time, challenge, fear, doubt, confusion, difficulty, seriousness, heaviness, and hard lessons, among other more positive things such as structure, significance, accomplishment, reflection, power, prestige, maturity, and order – this is why astrologers believe that the thirtieth birthday is such a major rite of passage and is considered by many astrologers to mark the "true beginning" of adulthood, self-evaluation, independence, responsibility, ambition, and full maturation.

According to this phenomenon, when an individual reaches the age of 28, major events may occur including a break-up, leaving a job, or losing a close friend. For men or women, it is not uncommon to experience crying episodes. Saturn pushes individuals to reflect upon relationships and negative patterns in order to discover one's real purpose in life.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

Let's hope the "major event" in Andy's life doesn't have anything to do with a break-up, leaving a job, or losing a close friend! Eek!

And I can vouch for your 30s being pretty damn cool. You have a lot to look forward to, buddy.
  • Apparently, Damian presented Andy with a new guitar on stage:

QUOTE (missaggie @ Mar 9 2007, 09:37 AM)
    Since it was Rusty's birthday yesterday, Damian (idk if Tim was in on it too) presented him with a new guitar onstage... it was absolutely adorable. I was surprised because Dan said that he had no clue that was going to happen.

From the You Rock, Dan! thread.

How sweet of all of them. wub.gif
  • Everyone sings 'happy birthday' to A ndy Ross
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 11 2007, 06:47 PM)
    Everyone sings 'happy birthday' to A ndy Ross

i saw that, and then wondered why that happened on the 6th..
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Mar 11 2007, 11:53 AM)
    i saw that, and then wondered why that happened on the 6th..

Maybe it's a month-long celebration.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 11 2007, 11:01 PM)

biggrin.gif it should be.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 11 2007, 11:01 PM)

biggrin.gif it should be.