In this Discussion

A Million Ways

Comments

• haha
    I enlisted the help of my mother, who tried her best but kept saying "which one am I now?? Am I still Damian?? Wait - where've I gone???"

Not particuarly useful.
    She wasnt even Damian.
  • pahahaha!

today, my mom referred to the MW dance as "that galaxy dance" then got upset when I had noooo idea what she was talking about.
    wtf...galaxy?
    how was i supposted to know what she was referring to?!

mothers...
    haha.
  • HAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!

Galaxy dance???
    That's hilarious!
  • haha. Galaxy? That's crazy.

We just got two of our friend, who didn't know anything about OK Go to do it with us.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Mar 22 2007, 08:31 AM)
    Be careful! Treadmills can eat people! blink.gif

laugh.gif

Electra and mmmary: the whole foregoing conversation between you two is hilarious!
  • My 10 yr old sister learned the dance!
    A Million Ways!!!!

I'm sure you'll do great!
  • Everybody watch this video--it's awesome laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 23 2007, 08:34 PM)
    and AMW was difficult with only three people, all of drastically varying size.

I had to learn AMW with people of varying sizes. Our Damian was 6'2" which, actually made it more like the dance video. Our Dan was about 5' so she usually got lost behind me since I'm 5'4" and I was Tim.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 23 2007, 08:21 PM)
    Electra and mmmary: the whole foregoing conversation between you two is hilarious!

what's even weirder is that we were having a conversation on the JC at the same time.
    Alice and I are tight.

I really want to adapt the MW dance into a synchronized swimming routine. even though I have zero synchro experience, besides my friends and I goofing off at swim practice. a challenge. huzzah.
  • ytel82 - that's adorable!!!

haha I just read the conversation back and realise the extent of our insanity. it's wonderful!
    oh yeah, Mary and I are like that *crosses fingers*
    cool.gif

kaydragon, i'd love to see that dance - you had a tall Tim!!!

and I'll do the synchronised swimming dance - i suggested it to Dan once and he looked utterly terrified...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 03:36 PM)
    and I'll do the synchronised swimming dance - i suggested it to Dan once and he looked utterly terrified...

haha. I can't imagine why. lol
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 10:36 AM)
    kaydragon, i'd love to see that dance - you had a tall Tim!!!

Really? I thought Tim was 5'4" in real life. Our Damian was tall and almost as tall as Damian in real life. The cool thing is we didn't plan for it to work out that way. tongue.gif

I'm trying to get the video of our dance from my school, but they are very slow when it comes to getting things done. I shall post it as soon as I can!
  • Tall compared to your Dan, I mean
    So he/you would have looked taller that usuall...
    If that makes any sense at all :S
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Mar 24 2007, 11:21 AM)
    Really? I thought Tim was 5'4" in real life.

I know you two have already got this convo confusion figured out, but as long as specific height has been brought up, I'd say Tim's 5'6", because he's about an inch taller than me.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 08:36 AM)
    ytel82 - that's adorable!!!

haha I just read the conversation back and realise the extent of our insanity. it's wonderful!
    oh yeah, Mary and I are like that *crosses fingers*
    cool.gif

we are pretty insane, it's delightful.

this further convinces me that we need to have a boardie show, and we all have to stay at the same hotel and choeography the MW synchonized swimmming routine in the pool.
    *le sigh* if only, if only.....
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 24 2007, 12:40 AM)
    My 10 yr old sister learned the dance!
    A Million Ways!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif That's awesome! I just watched it. The whole thing. That's a lot to learn! Aw, it's so sad that she's all by herself, but it makes it even better in some ways....Man, I miss being 10. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 23 2007, 11:40 PM)
    My 10 yr old sister learned the dance!
    A Million Ways!!!!
    I'm sure you'll do great!

aww, that is so adorable! biggrin.gif
    there is alot to learn and remember for that dance, especially for a 10 year old. but she is pretty darn good. happy.gif
    i think it would be fun to learn that dance. i think ill go get my 9 year old cousin. he likes ok go too. tongue.gif laugh.gif and try and make my sis do it too and maybe my 11 year old cousin. that would be quite interesting to see. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 09:43 PM)
    Everybody watch this video--it's awesome laugh.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 08:36 AM)
    ytel82 - that's adorable!!!

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 27 2007, 10:06 PM)
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif That's awesome! I just watched it. The whole thing. That's a lot to learn! Aw, it's so sad that she's all by herself, but it makes it even better in some ways....Man, I miss being 10. sad.gif

QUOTE (HMMbands @ Mar 28 2007, 08:55 PM)
    aww, that is so adorable! biggrin.gif
    there is alot to learn and remember for that dance, especially for a 10 year old. but she is pretty darn good. happy.gif
    i think it would be fun to learn that dance. i think ill go get my 9 year old cousin. he likes ok go too. tongue.gif laugh.gif and try and make my sis do it too and maybe my 11 year old cousin. that would be quite interesting to see. laugh.gif

Thanks everyone! She learned the dance in one afternoon, she really likes dancing.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 30 2007, 10:48 PM)
    She learned the dance in one afternoon, she really likes dancing.

Holy crap. I figured she'd learned by osmosis over a period of many months.
  • A few friends and I recently performed at a talent show, and we got back some edited footage, so maybe a few different camera views will help ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l2KQlmaLnU

And of course here's the traditional angle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HraKrFb9ACA

Enjoy!