In this Discussion

Happy Easter

edited November -1 in OK Go
Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Comments

• LOL.

I particularly love the photo you used, their facial expressions are priceless.

thankyou!
  • haha

that made my day. well that doesnt take much since it just started...lol

thanks! and happy easter everybody
  • I sooooo love this pic!!!! thanks a lot!! HAPPY EASTER everybody smile.gif. (I particularly love Andy's ears and the baskets Dan and Damian are holding. laugh.gif ...)
  • aww they make cute bunnys!
  • Great photoshopping of the guys laugh.gif . But where's Tim? He needs a little fuzzy bunny tail like Dan has.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 6 2007, 10:15 AM)
    But where's Tim? He needs a little fuzzy bunny tail like Dan has.

He was at a Passover seder, and therefore couldn't make the photo shoot! rolleyes.gif
  • hahahahahha
    omg that is so awesome!
    thanks bakersfield fan smile.gif
  • Since Tim doesn't celebrate Easter I didn't want to disrespect him by putting him in the scene. I did think about having him eat some chocolate bunny and put a thought bubble saying IM only here for the candy. Notice the fuzzy tail Dan has too lol.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 6 2007, 01:36 PM)
    Since Tim doesn't celebrate Easter I didn't want to disrespect him by putting him in the scene. I did think about having him eat some chocolate bunny and put a thought bubble saying IM only here for the candy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Adrienne, I appreciate that greatly. Easter has won my love as "Favorite Holiday I Don't Celebrate" solely because of the candy (CADBURY'S!!!!!!!). In fact, I put out some chocolates on my desk this afternoon. One of the attorneys walked by and (correctly) said "I thought you weren't into celebrating Christian holidays." I simply responded "I Like Chocolate." and we both laughed.
  • I think I would celebrate anything for chocolate too lol.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 6 2007, 07:27 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Adrienne, I appreciate that greatly. Easter has won my love as "Favorite Holiday I Don't Celebrate" solely because of the candy (CADBURY'S!!!!!!!). In fact, I put out some chocolates on my desk this afternoon. One of the attorneys walked by and (correctly) said "I thought you weren't into celebrating Christian holidays." I simply responded "I Like Chocolate." and we both laughed.

Rachel -
    Chocolate covered matzahs.
    The reason for my existence.

Happy Pesach to Tim smile.gif
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 6 2007, 01:52 AM)
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

That is hilarious!

I didn't even notice the tail till I read through the posts laugh.gif

I made the guys an Easter basket complete with Peeps biggrin.gif and gave it to them (well, got it to them) this week. Wonder how they liked it.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 6 2007, 07:31 PM)
    Rachel -
    Chocolate covered matzahs.
    The reason for my existence.

Happy Pesach to Tim smile.gif

You're absolutely Brill, Electra.

Yes - Chag Pesach Tim!
  • Happy Easter!!!

that picture is great. laugh.gif