In this Discussion

Tim Nordwind: Almighty Stripper!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I guess he was pulling a prank on Silversun Pickups......

Tim Gone Wild!

Edit: Oops! I meant Apr. 10 '07 happy.gif

Comments

• Western Canada makes Tim hawt.
  • Oh wow... I have no words, to be honest.
  • I think I just had a minor stroke trying not to scream and wake up my husband. Can't wait to watch it with the sound turned on!!

I LOVE THOSE BOYS!!!
  • Oh man. I read about this on the JC - I didn't realise there was a video
    God I love Tim.
    laugh.gif
  • hahahaha! that's awesome!
  • OMG biggrin.gif

Gold shorts... oh, Tim.
  • Anyone notice that the drummer turns around at the end to take video of the screen behind him?
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 12 2007, 01:42 PM)
    Anyone notice that the drummer turns around at the end to take video of the screen behind him?

blink.gif Are you gonna make me WATCH that video AGAIN rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif wink.gif
  • I'm suddenly overcome with the urge to stick a five dollar bill in the waistband of Tim's shorts.... blink.gif
  • hahah....that was hilarious

awwwwww

i feel so bad now that i can't see them tomorrow...sad.gif
  • I can't describe my feelings on this borad about this video, but if you're interested you can read them here: www.sensualfeelingsforthealmostadultmind.org/silvershorts/hotterthanrickymartin_whipcream=2@356gk
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:08 PM)
    I can't describe my feelings on this borad about this video, but if you're interested you can read them here: www.sensualfeelingsforthealmostadultmind.org/silvershorts/hotterthanrickymartin_whipcream=2@356gk

I'm a little scared of using that link blink.gif who knows what you're up to.........
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:09 PM)
    I'm a little scared of using that link blink.gif who knows what you're up to.........

It's just a little side project I'm working on. Jeez Lety.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 12 2007, 04:42 PM)
    Anyone notice that the drummer turns around at the end to take video of the screen behind him?
    laugh.gif The drummer takes pics of everything!!
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Apr 12 2007, 09:10 PM)
    I'm suddenly overcome with the urge to stick a five dollar bill in the waistband of Tim's shorts.... blink.gif

as am I mellow.gif
  • Oh.my.goodness. ohmy.gif Tim has definately gone wild!

If I bring him a bag of chips tomorrow, will he do the strip tease? biggrin.gif

I was going to post this pic in the YKYOW Thread, but I think it's better suited for this one tongue.gif

• laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ! Oh Mia, that picture really made me burst into laughter. Thank You! It fits perfectly into this thread.
  • That is INSANE!

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 12 2007, 11:58 PM)
    Oh.my.goodness. ohmy.gif Tim has definately gone wild!

If I bring him a bag of chips tomorrow, will he do the strip tease? biggrin.gif

I was going to post this pic in the YKYOW Thread, but I think it's better suited for this one tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Back to the point of what they were doing--I have to say, that was the awesome-est practical joke I've ever seen. HILARIOUS.

I never would have pictured Tim, or any of them, doing such a thing, but it's still so... "OK Go" of them.