In this Discussion

Tim Nordwind: Almighty Stripper!

Comments

• all I can say is: WOW blink.gif cool.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 13 2007, 12:58 AM)
    Oh.my.goodness. ohmy.gif Tim has definately gone wild!

If I bring him a bag of chips tomorrow, will he do the strip tease? biggrin.gif

I was going to post this pic in the YKYOW Thread, but I think it's better suited for this one tongue.gif

Mia! You HAVE to bring him that bag of chips and joke about the striptease! I can't wait to hear what he has to say for himself! laugh.gif
  • ^^^I'll have to go buy another bag. My boyfriend got into them last night mad.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Apr 12 2007, 11:10 PM)
    I'm suddenly overcome with the urge to stick a five dollar bill in the waistband of Tim's shorts.... blink.gif

QUOTE (mundum @ Apr 13 2007, 04:22 AM)
    as am I mellow.gif

.... as am i....

i hesitated...not sure if i really wanted to see that, but....yeah, well.... could not not see that.... tongue.gif
  • Tim is my hero! laugh.gif That is so amazing, thanks for sharing. biggrin.gif
  • That's absolutely hilarious! I'm going to have to show it to every OK Go fan I know!
  • hahaha.
    wow.

that is quite something.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 13 2007, 04:58 AM)
    Oh.my.goodness. ohmy.gif Tim has definately gone wild!

If I bring him a bag of chips tomorrow, will he do the strip tease? biggrin.gif

I was going to post this pic in the YKYOW Thread, but I think it's better suited for this one tongue.gif

haha I hate jalapeno, but I love those chips
  • I love that Dan commented on it on YouTube.
  • hahaha woooo go Tim!!!!!

kudos
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 12 2007, 03:42 PM)
    Anyone notice that the drummer turns around at the end to take video of the screen behind him?

oh, i noticed. wink.gif
  • Now that took guts. You go Tim! tongue.gif
  • Yeah, that took guts, literally, eh eh Tempe? *nudge nudge* smile.gif

JUST KIDDING I LOVE TIM'S BODY! HAHAH biggrin.gif

Wow, man, sexy sexy. I love the shorts. How freaking cute. But... Where's Damian's stripper video.............. ._.
  • In my VCR.

Yeah, just kidding.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 12:47 PM)
    In my VCR.

I'll be right there! laugh.gif And I'll bring popcorn.
  • Yes! And I'm gonna need some Gatorade.

Aw, I feel bad. We're crapping all over Tim's hot dance thread. biggrin.gif And, re: Barbara's post, let's remember what a skinny puppy Tim really is close up.

Let's hear it for slim, trim Tim!

And in the video, he looks like he's gifted in the pants.

Edit: I should have my own TV cop show--CrotchWatch
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 05:47 PM)
    In my VCR.

And we can expect this not so little delight to be appearing on okgocentral soon, right Sheri? wink.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 14 2007, 07:34 PM)
    And in the video, he looks like he's gifted in the pants.
    Edit: I should have my own TV cop show--CrotchWatch

Erections, and now this....
    You're obsessed, dear!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
  • Lol, what, Sheri? Did Tim realize you were taking pics of him? He looks like he's purposefully striking a pose.
  • No, he was just standing there while stuff got set up. These are from the acoustic thing in Chicago 12/30. I just posted them here because he looks so skinny in them (as he did in real life--I was like, "Wow!").

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 02:47 PM)
    And we can expect this not so little delight to be appearing on okgocentral soon, right Sheri? wink.gif
    Erections, and now this....
    You're obsessed, dear!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Good God, you're right.

Everyone needs a hobby.