In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• HI THERESA!

Yeah, I couldn't come up with an interesting username. laugh.gif
  • coming to this thread always makes me have a good day... i just wish i had something new to contribute...
  • it's the cuteist game ever! :)

the OKGO pingpong challenge!!

It's not exist on okgo.net now, I guess. But maybe it is used to on okgo.net old days..(right? idk about old days)
    I play it once, it's not easy for me :-(
    But! I'll destroy Damian soon!! :p
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ May 8 2007, 10:00 PM)
    it's the cuteist game ever! smile.gif

It's not exist on okgo.net now, I guess. But maybe it is used to on okgo.net old days..(right? idk about old days)
    But! I'll destroy Damian soon!! tongue.gif

Wow, a new way for me to procrastinate (and suck at something!) Thanks! laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 6 2007, 07:00 PM)
    Old interview and pictures from a visit to Radio Dee Jay back in Oct 3 2006.

It's a bit trippy because the guy is translating everything into italian.

Ack! How have I scrolled right past this for two days???? [Ora studio l'italiano! Mi piacciono molto OK Go!] Thank you so much Lety. That DJ cracked me up; he has a lot of energy!

P.S. Your screen grab makes dreamy wallpaper!
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 8 2007, 11:32 PM)
    Ack! How have I scrolled right past this for two days???? [Ora studio l'italiano! Mi piacciono molto OK Go!] Thank you so much Lety. That DJ cracked me up; he has a lot of energy!

P.S. Your screen grab makes dreamy wallpaper!

Is there supposed to be video? My Mplayer is only playing audio.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 8 2007, 02:42 PM)
    Is there supposed to be video? My Mplayer is only playing audio.

There's a tab for the video section. The videos are of the performances only, I think. I didn't watch them all the way through because my computer doesn't have the right codec thing-a-ma-jig to play the audio, so I'm not 100% sure.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 4 2007, 04:26 PM)
    Probably event coordinators.
    Pfft! If they're event coordinators, they're not working! Not in those shoes! dry.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 8 2007, 05:32 PM)
    That DJ cracked me up; he has a lot of energy!
    Does anyone in Italy not have a lot of energy?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of Damian. wub.gif *sigh*
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 8 2007, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=113166
    Pfft! If they're event coordinators, they're not working! Not in those shoes! dry.gif

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 9 2007, 12:29 AM)
    Two days?!!?!? Maybe I should've started a new topic with it........I only understood OK Go in that little Italian lesson you gave dry.gif
    laugh.gif

Okay, the first sentence is similar to Spanish: I'm studying Italian now. The second sentence is "I like OK Go very much." At least I'm pretty sure that's what they say. That's what I was TRYING to say, anyway, in my sad little broken Italian.
  • ^^

I like that picture, Thomas! Welcome to the boards!
  • I love "Tie-less Damian." Mmm. Yes.

And I especially like how it says "World Famous" behind the boys.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 9 2007, 03:54 PM)
    I love "Tie-less Damian." Mmm. Yes.

Me too!
    The thing I love most about tie-less Damian is how he feels about tie-less Damian:

"I feel so naked without a tie on"

(That is not a problem, dear.... wink.gif)
  • Tie-less Damian has a sad face though sad.gif

Thomas. Welcome to the boards!

-Mia.
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ May 8 2007, 04:00 PM)

This is cool! biggrin.gif I played against all of them and only scored 1 point - against Andy! Thanks for the link, uhoo.
  • eeeeeeeee! So pretty!! Thank you, Thomas!!

And thank you Letty for the video clip! eeeeeeee! This is all like eating too much candy!
  • EDIT: I posted the videos but I think I need to work on them again so the audio plays right on a Windows machine.
    I do have a couple other versions that might work but I don't have time to post them at the moment; they're bigger files. I'll fuss around tomorrow and make sure to test them on a Windows machine!
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ May 8 2007, 04:00 PM)

But! I'll destroy Damian soon!! tongue.gif

god this will keep me entertained for a while. now that homework will never get done. thanks