Jeopardy

edited November -1 in OK Go
So, I'm a total dork and am totally addicted to Jeopardy. So I was watching it today and there was a subject called pop culture and I'm usually pretty good at that subject so I stopped playing the OK Go ping pong game (no lie I really did) and started paying more attention hoping they would pick that subject soon. Anywayss: so they finally got to a pop culture question and it was: the quartet had their start with a treadmil dance.
(or something worded a little better I started freaking out when I saw the question) I seriously jumped up and started yelling OK GO! OK GO!! And one of the dudes got it because face it: if you don't know that answer then you have been living under a rock.
Anyways: I got really excited ran outside to tell my dad and came back in to watch the end of jeopardy.

Jeopardy is amazing, and OK Go is too. I just get really excited when two AMAZING things get put together and I decided to tell you all! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Comments

• Bah, I missed it because of hockey, but that rules. Did you see when the guy answered OK Go last night but it was wrong?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 10 2007, 11:49 PM)
    Bah, I missed it because of hockey, but that rules. Did you see when the guy answered OK Go last night but it was wrong?

No I must of missed it! Which is weird, because I was watching it last night too. haha
    What was the question?
  • It was in 'New Rock' and it was something like, "Which Arizona band did YouTube surge to popularity with their video parody of OutKast's 'Hey Ya'?".
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 11 2007, 12:28 AM)
    It was in 'New Rock' and it was something like, "Which Arizona band did YouTube surge to popularity with their video parody of OutKast's 'Hey Ya'?".

Oh, I missed that one.
  • whoa...i LOVE jeopardy!!! haven't seen it in a while though, is it still broadcasted in germany??
  • I suppose it's cool to get a mention on Jeopardy, but are you kidding me that they said they got their START with the treadmill video? Who does their research?? Note to fact checker at Jeopardy: you suck.

Sorry to rant but I'm just tired (for them) that people acknowledge them primarily as 'dancing monkeys' and not much else...when they clearly deserve much more.
    That being said, I'm uber excited to see them in Austin in a few weeks.... they will have had a whole month off from touring and should be well-rested! And I appreciate their MUSIC. smile.gif
  • May I add that I don't know their EXACT words. And trust me, I know it's annoying when people say that all they are are the treadmil boys.

Oh and I really couldn't tell you were jeopardy broadcasts. lol
  • Heh. My brother told me about this on the phone last night. He said someone would probably post it on the board - and he was right! smile.gif

Mentions on Jeopardy and the Wall Street Journal in the same week...I know OK Go is still climbing, but those are two heavyweights of American culture....oh, crap, it could be Reader's Digest next...if that happens, someone can shoot me.