In this Discussion

FS: OK Go and Appendices

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK - I was naive to think things were going to work out this way. A lot of interest and very hard to manage who will get it.

I have put this on ebay, the link is below (there are better pictures now on ebay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330130721480

Thanks,

Josh

Original post below:

I have a copy of this CD.

I am not as big an OK Go fan as the rest of you so I thought I would put it up for sale. I got it back when OK Go was touring with TMBG (I am a big TMBG fan)

Pictures of the CD and inserts below (sorry for the poor cell phone quality camera):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38137282@N00/

The second insert has Damian's phone number, address, and e-mail (or at least what they were at the time)

If you are interested please post an e-mail where I can contact you OR EVEN BETTER, just PM me on the forum (just added this, makes more sense)

Thanks,

Josh

Comments

• i shall post my email in here again just incase...

head_full_of_crazy@hotmail.com
  • me too, kiblet@hotmail.com
  • missingchrisfarley at yahoo dot com smile.gif
  • me as well, John.jacob.jingle.hymer.schmidt@gmail.com (this is my real e-mail, I like to make things hard for myself)
  • clifford_kt@yahoo.com

smile.gif
  • Good luck figuring out who gets this, Josh ...

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 2 2007, 07:49 PM)
    Good luck figuring out who gets this, Josh ...

laugh.gif

Thanks - I am not going to turn this into a big bidding war or anything, want to just get it into the hands of somebody who is a super-fan.
  • fair enough smile.gif
  • I'm probably too late, but mine's alice_electra@hotmail.com

and this is amazing, dude smile.gif
  • life_in_longview@yahoo.com
  • fyi, bidding is over $100 right now, for those just joining in.
  • I hate to be rude, but you're all insane for bidding so much on a cd. It's just a cd, and all the songs are available online.... just throwing that out there.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 4 2007, 10:45 AM)
    I hate to be rude, but you're all insane for bidding so much on a cd. It's just a cd, and all the songs are available online.... just throwing that out there.

People bid millions of dollars for signed sports merchandise, I mean, there are people bidding 18,000 for a signed Babe Ruth baseball. A real copy of Appendices is a much more practical purchase than that is, and is just as difficult to come by. Plus, the album art and liner notes aren't available online, and a real copy is always better than a downloaded one.

My email is hyannah77@mchsi.com
  • hehehe, I would bid on this, except that I'm seriously broke. Ironically, I spent all my savings on a set of tickets for the June 23 OK Go show...that is why my mom has been yelling at me about the value of money for the past few months, and why I spent my spring break working (and still am- it's gonna take me a while to earn this back...which is why BettyNLBoop has a valid point).
    But I wish you all good luck and to whoever gets the cd, it'll be so worth it smile.gif It's a really cool thing to have!
  • QUOTE (Jish @ Jun 3 2007, 01:38 AM)
    Thanks - I am not going to turn this into a big bidding war or anything, want to just get it into the hands of somebody who is a super-fan.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 4 2007, 04:06 PM)
    fyi, bidding is over $100 right now, for those just joining in.

this has frankly turned into a bidding war, and seems to be no longer about getting it into the hands of a "super-fan" more so putting it in the hands of the person with the most money

so as i said in a pm, it should just be put on ebay if this is the way your going to do it
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 5 2007, 03:05 PM)
    this has frankly turned into a bidding war, and seems to be no longer about getting it into the hands of a "super-fan" more so putting it in the hands of the person with the most money

so as i said in a pm, it should just be put on ebay if this is the way your going to do it

Yeah, I was thinking that. Not that it's wrong to have people bidding on stuff. I figure it'd just be impractical to try to decide it in other ways, and difficult to decide on a valid, fair measure of what a "superfan" is, any way you look at it, whether it's money you're willing to pay (or scrape up somehow--money doesn't necessarily disqualify someone as a superfan), a bizarre contest that'll play only on certain strengths, the luck to have had certain outstanding opportunities, or what-not. It's still his CD, so he can do this how he wants. Good luck to everyone, whatever he decides. We can hope that more CDs turn up, down the road.
  • QUOTE (Jish @ Jun 2 2007, 03:56 PM)
    I have a copy of this CD.

I am not as big an OK Go fan as the rest of you so I thought I would put it up for sale. I got it back when OK Go was touring with TMBG (I am a big TMBG fan)

Pictures of the CD and inserts below (sorry for the poor cell phone quality camera):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38137282@N00/

The second insert has Damian's phone number, address, and e-mail (or at least what they were at the time)

If you are interested please post an e-mail where I can contact you OR EVEN BETTER, just PM me on the forum (just added this, makes more sense)

Thanks,

Josh

OK - I was naive to think things were going to work out this way. A lot of interest and very hard to manage who will get it.

I have put this on ebay, the link is below (there are better pictures now on ebay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330130721480

Thanks,

Josh
  • Shit son, $100+....
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Jun 6 2007, 10:46 PM)
    Shit son, $100+....

no shit.... dry.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 6 2007, 10:36 PM)
    no shit.... dry.gif

I will say, that if I get it, I plan to make high quality scans of everything and make psuedo-copies for those that wouldn't have been able to bid because of the price, if that'll cheer anyone up. smile.gif