In this Discussion

HIPSTER ROBOT ARMY

edited November -1 in General Discussion

You know what are awesome? Robots.

You know what are also awesome? More robots.

If you're a hipster (or a mild one, I guess that's OK too) and are SO over zombie invasions (everyone knows you kill them with a flame thrower. Seriously.), turn to the robots. They'd love you if they could feel.

(from lolbots.com)

WORKERS ROBOTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

This message brought to you by Amy and Kay. We like robots.

Comments

• YOU CANNOT EVADE THEM!
  • OH MAN ... how about Becks dancing robots? or...

Become a robot by The Might be giants...
  • robots with boobies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kBYm3orog <<< ooo like the robot in that MSTRKRFT video..
  • Hobots, yes.
  • i made this really extensive comment about brooklyn, hipsters, and amazing purple skinny jeans on a hipster that looked oddly like jemaine from Flight of The Conchords, but it got erased somehow and i'm too lazy to write it out properly again, so just imagine i said something really interesting about the aforementioned subjects.
  • o man i totally would love to hear that! too bad it got erased
  • I made a robot for your army!
  • AHAHAHAHA! I love it.
  • yup. its a schematic mostly. I'm going to need help with the weezer refrences and the 40 bucks. but i think we can make the most hipster robot ever.
  • I'm a veteran Weezer elitist. No problem there.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 18 2007, 12:56 AM)
    i made this really extensive comment about brooklyn, hipsters, and amazing purple skinny jeans on a hipster that looked oddly like jemaine from Flight of The Conchords, but it got erased somehow and i'm too lazy to write it out properly again, so just imagine i said something really interesting about the aforementioned subjects.

hahaha! That was a really interestng comment about the aforementioned subjects! (Really, I was just amused with the mental image of purple skinny jeans)

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 18 2007, 01:40 AM)
    I made a robot for your army!

HAHAHA YES!

My only Weezer reference is "I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon"

But I can be a music snob like it's nobody's buisness (buiznezz?)

And, because lord knows I haven't posted it enough:

Beep boop boop we're searching for what you humans call "fashion week" beep boop beep beep

My all time favorite robots:

DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!

image a.k.a image
    Marvin the Depressed Robot

That creepy robot girl from "Small Wonder." Creeeeeeepy.

And, of course

HONOR THEM
  • um speaking of skinny purple jeans, these are pretty purple...and skinny, but not jeans

http://www.penguinclothing.com/R6FB0025-655-penguin.html
  • is it made from robotic fabric?
  • um well i'm sure. why wouldn't it be?
  • if i were a robot id definately be c3po.
    cause id look awesome in that suit.
  • But then you'd have to resign the rest of your life to being a comic relief charachter... which isn't necessarily all that bad.

BEEP BOOP BOOP ROBOTS
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 18 2007, 04:37 AM)
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!

I met him smile.gif
    The robot, not the kid. My dad worked on the film so I went on the said and met the robot. Ooooh yeah biggrin.gif

Amy - in the picture of you and your friend as robots.. which one are you?
  • I am the one on the right, with the unnaturally long fingers. The other (in black) is one of my roommates. She's pretty much fantastic because she does things with me like putting a box on her head and pretending to be a robot. You have to admire that.

hahaha meeting the robot is completely bad-ass.