In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• Yep, you really are insane.

I bet I know what you're thihking right now.
  • ^^
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    haha

hmm, i dont think so!!!

angela's a mystery...u never know what shes thinking...shes just that cool..hahaha
  • Oh, yes. I forogt. You are way too complicated to decipher, Angela. Your brain is a maze that not even Albert Enstein can get out of...a maze that spells "JULIAN" from bird's eye view.
  • ^^
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

aww, i love u courtney!!

but, u forgot paul!!!

JULIAN AND PAUL!!!!
  • I love you too Vinnie!

I didn't forget Paul.

The maze was only on the left side of the brain. On the other side is a secret garden with flowers arranged to create a likeness of Pail's face. And you go over there and water it every day, nourishing its beauty.
  • ^^
    aww

omg, courtney, i think ur the crazy one wacko.gif

hehe

wub.gif wub.gif
  • I'm not the one with a maze and a garden in my mind.
  • see i told you, you were crazy haha
  • i mean, fab's clearly the hottest, but julain's voice kind of, it makes it hard to choose. they'er all really attractive.

except nikolai actually.
  • Yea, I don't think any of them are really all that much hot although if I had to chose it would be Julian cause he sort of looks like Jonas Bjerre from Mew, but Jonas is much hotter.
  • He also looks like Adam Green!

They should band together, like zebras. For protection from the fanbase lions.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 18 2007, 12:57 AM)
    except nikolai actually.

oh, boo
    nikolai is wonderful!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jul 18 2007, 02:59 AM)
    Yea, I don't think any of them are really all that much hot although if I had to chose it would be Julian cause he sort of looks like Jonas Bjerre from Mew, but Jonas is much hotter.

haha, omg, jonas is NOT hotter
    i mean, i love jonas and he seems like the sweetest guy ever, and yes, in the special vid he looks extremely hott, but NO WAY IS HE HOTTER THAN JULIAN OR ANY ONE ELSE IN THE STROKES!!!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 18 2007, 08:19 AM)
    Nuh-uh.

Team Strokes? Have you seen that set? They're like a 4 (I think it's 4) person mental asylum.

wub.gif

hehe awww wub.gif we could make it a five person asylum for you tongue.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 18 2007, 08:21 AM)
    hey, i'm part of Team Strokes!!! haha that's probably why they're so mental!!! laugh.gif

awww i've missed you guys so much!!!! i know its only been a few days or mabye one... school ruins EVERYTHING!!

when i'm on the bus i think of our cleaning lady plan and i miss you all and then the strokes will start playing on my zen and i think of our team smile.gif
    hey if we use the initials TS it's like Team Strokes and The Strokes... so perfect
  • ^^
    haha, awww JB!!

i've missed u too!!!

wub.gif

im trying to turn courtney into a strokes fan...its hard work!!
  • hmm well she has the insane part already... so the tricky bit is taken care of

i saw that you gave her some video links and i'm thinking if she doesnt fall in love with the Reptilia video then there may be no hope =[

Reptilia Video
  • ^^
    awww, true

it has some weird poses tho

like albie's, yeah.....i think the someday one would do
  • the poses may be weird but julian's amazingly beautiful hands and facial expressions make up for it wub.gif laugh.gif

did she actually watch the Someday one, it's hard to believe that she could have, since she hasn't "been turned" yet

that one's on my zen smile.gif
  • ^^
    haha, aww...u have a zen?? awwww...ahh, i dont like ipods...i have a zen too biggrin.gif

oh, and i dont think shes seen the vid...lets hope she will eventually

and yes, julian is f-in sexy in that vid...but then again, when isn't he?? NEVER!!!! hehe
  • zens are kickarse!! ipods get their arses kicked! yeah!!! cool.gif

ah well when she does watch i'm sure she'll come around

julian is always sexy and soon we'll have all his sexyness in our clutches muahahahahaha!!!!