In this Discussion

Interview Questions For ihave7stars

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 15 2007, 10:51 PM)

VERY YES!!! I adore Veselka.

Since I need to ask a question,

What's your favorite thing to order at Veselka?

Can you describe yourself in haiku form (a limerick will do as well I suppose)?

Where's your favorite place in the whole wide world (it can be a house or a country or a favorite hiding place as a kid... just your favorite place)?

Radio or television or book?
  • Ska?

What do you think is realllly overrated?

Puppies or Kittens? based on cuteness of course

Drumline or Stompin the yard?
  • Hi 7*s! ph34r.gif You're such a clever ninja that I had to join in on the questions.

1. If you could have overheard a specific conversation between any two people, which would it be?

2. If you had the power to hypnotize anyone for a day (and for all we know, you *do*), who would you pick and what would you have them do?
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 17 2007, 10:46 AM)
    OK, thanks for asking. How are you?

Great, thanks. biggrin.gif

Are there any specific interview questions you were hoping people would ask? Have they been asked?
  • What brands of toothpaste and shampoo do you use?

What is your greatest pet hate?

What have you done that you're especially proud of?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 17 2007, 02:24 PM)
    ugh, I guess that should go in the discussion topic. So I'll just add a question: what is your source of news- tv, internet, or radio? or other?

QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 17 2007, 02:26 PM)
    since you love "public service", what would be the message if you made your own PSA?

Beware the dangers of plastic surgery.
    imageimage

You should check out the wonderful(ly bad) PSAs and instructional films from the '40s and '50s at The Prelinger Archives:
    http://www.archive.org/details/prelinger

lays, ms.vickie's, pringles or doritos?

If it has to be a chip....
    Just some nerd humor for ya.

what are you naming your first born? ... megatron is always a nice name...

It sure is -- if you're a geek (or celebrity). You must be a celebrity.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 17 2007, 03:20 PM)
    What's your favorite thing to order at Veselka?

Borsch and pierogies. Not sure why I'm so obsessed with soup. I should be the original Soupy Sales. (That's before your time. This means all of you.)

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 17 2007, 03:20 PM)
    Can you describe yourself in haiku form (a limerick will do as well I suppose)?

There was once a swift lady of Rome,
    Who posted from an old catacomb.
    When the ninjas came to prey,
    She'd keep them at bay
    With an offer of OK Go in her home.

Ta da! Courtesy of The Limerick Generator.

Where's your favorite place in the whole wide world (it can be a house or a country or a favorite hiding place as a kid... just your favorite place)?

My king sized bed with fresh sheets and nobody in it except me.

Radio or television or book?

I'm an audiophile, although if I only stuck with that, I never would have known about OK Go.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 17 2007, 09:04 PM)
    Ska?

Eh?

What do you think is realllly overrated?

Puppies or Kittens? based on cuteness of course

Awww, cute puppies.

Drumline or Stompin the yard?

But it’s only by default as I’ve never seen the latter. And I really did like Orlando Jones.
  • what are your thoughts on the word hipster? (weve been discussing it in the hipster robot thread)

Gold, white gold, silver, or platinum?

do you even like the band "TLC"?

do you have favourite brand of shoes?

do you have any regrets?

Am I annoying you?
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jul 17 2007, 11:43 PM)
    1. If you could have overheard a specific conversation between any two people, which would it be?

I would have liked to have been there during Andy 2.0’s audition and seeing his reaction when asked if he’d be willing to dance.

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Jul 17 2007, 11:43 PM)
    2. If you had the power to hypnotize anyone for a day (and for all we know, you *do*), who would you pick and what would you have them do?

Convince my dog to hug back or to at least, enjoy being hugged. Whenever I lean in to hug him, he’ll move the other way and if I do manage to catch him, he’ll squirm and wriggle away from me and has thus earned the title of “the dog that wouldn’t hug” around our house.

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 18 2007, 02:35 PM)
    Are there any specific interview questions you were hoping people would ask?

Are you ready for your final question before we close this thread?

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 18 2007, 02:35 PM)
    Have they been asked?

No. At least, not yet. Two weeks is a long time to keep this thread open.

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 18 2007, 07:39 PM)
    What brands of toothpaste and shampoo do you use?

Colgate and Redken. I test products for L’Oreal once in a while and can buy items from their store at employee prices which is generally 50% off retail. This means everything under the L’Oreal brand including Redken, Biolage, Lancome, Maybelline, etc. If you’re near NYC and want to be part of this, shoot me a message and I’ll send you details. It’s free to participate and you get free products and discounts.

What is your greatest pet hate?

Mean people. And dogs who don’t hug.

What have you done that you're especially proud of?

My life is full of minor achievements -- nothing exciting like winning a Grammy like some people.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 19 2007, 01:31 PM)
    what are your thoughts on the word hipster? (weve been discussing it in the hipster robot thread)

They're past their freshness date.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 19 2007, 01:31 PM)
    Gold, white gold, silver, or platinum?

I love platinum, but it’s expensive and heavy.
    A jeweler once told me that white gold keeps its luster better.
    Gold is so ghetto.

do you even like the band "TLC"?

Oh we’re back to that? If you have to know…the answer is no.

do you have favourite brand of shoes?

I don’t really shop by brand, but I like Vans – aka Jeff Spicoli shoes – and Airwalks. I usually shop by type of shoes and those would be Mary Janes (I already own about 5 pairs) or Creepers.

do you have any regrets?

I regret not studying harder in school.
    I regret not taking more risks as a teenager.
    I regret never having learned to play an instrument or taken singing lessons so I can be half as good as DJRose.
    I regret not telling certain boys that I liked them back.

Am I annoying you?

Nah, it takes a lot more than that to annoy me.
  • if you were a tree, what tree would you be?

are you ready to go down in the boards folklaw as one of the few forum owners?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 24 2007, 11:58 AM)
    if you were a tree, what tree would you be?

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 24 2007, 11:58 AM)
    are you ready to go down in the boards folklaw as one of the few forum owners?

It's been an honor. BTW, thanks for your concern early on about my hesitation to participate.
  • Could you tell us a story? please?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 24 2007, 10:09 PM)
    Could you tell us a story? please?

Once upon a time, there were three beautiful girls who went to the Police Academy, and they were each assigned very hazardous duties. But I took them away from all that and now they work for me. My name is Charlie.
  • Is your username in any way connected to the song "7 Stars" by The Apples In Stereo? ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Jul 26 2007, 10:15 AM)
    Is your username in any way connected to the song "7 Stars" by The Apples In Stereo? ohmy.gif

How awesome! But no. I explained above somewhere that it's the tattoos I have. It started off as 6 tattoos (3 per arm), then I had another star added on another part of my arm. And if I get anymore, the 7 would be irrelevant. I should just change my user name to ihavestars or ihaveflames, ihavecards, ihavedragon or ihavesparrows.
  • You have that many tattoos? thats really cool. I've always wanted a dragon tattoo. Is it like old school style?

Do you think a wimp like me could live throuh a small worded tattoo around thier wrist? I've wanted "you see this baby, she's a lady" for a while. What font do you think I should use? Like badd ass or in cursive, or gothic maybe???
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 27 2007, 09:51 AM)
    You have that many tattoos? thats really cool. I've always wanted a dragon tattoo. Is it like old school style?

It's a 5-claw imperial dragon. I don't have that many, but it sounds like a lot in print. I'll see if I can upload some pics tonight before this thread closes.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 27 2007, 09:51 AM)
    Do you think a rock star cool.gif like me could live throuh a small worded tattoo around thier wrist? I've wanted "you see this baby, she's a lady" for a while. What font do you think I should use? Like badd ass or in cursive, or gothic maybe???

I lean towards traditional, old skool fonts. Cursive and all that other stuff is too ghetto for me. And please, no lower back tattoos!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 27 2007, 11:56 AM)
    It's a 5-claw imperial dragon. I don't have that many, but it sounds like a lot in print. I'll see if I can upload some pics tonight before this thread closes.
    I lean towards traditional, old skool fonts. Cursive and all that other stuff is too ghetto for me. And please, no lower back tattoos!

ouuuuu 5 claw imperial dragon. that sounds radd.

what do you mean by old skool fonts? Ha like new times roman? lol sowie tongue.gif i know very little about tattoos.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 27 2007, 11:56 AM)
    And please, no lower back tattoos!

not that i'm ever going to get a lower back tattoo, but what do you have against them?