In this Discussion

Optimus Prime

Comments

• ^^^

haha, totally

i screamed when i saw the trailer in theatres...eventhough i had seen it at home like 30 times, haha
  • OMG I totally forgot I love Transformers i cant wait for the movie to hit the theater
  • thats so cool
  • I just wanna see if anyone notices that there's a new post here.

haha

but regardless, transformers are awesome, huh?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 2 2007, 12:32 AM)
    I just wanna see if anyone notices that there's a new post here.

haha

but regardless, transformers are awesome, huh?

i saw i saw!

the new film is being hyped massive like
  • yay andy!

and yeah. I hope it lives up to expectations.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 2 2007, 12:58 AM)
    yay andy!

and yeah. I hope it lives up to expectations.

i doubt it will....but it will be very good
  • transformers (the movie) was awesome

and optimus prime is just sexy

hehe
  • ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

My friend is OBSESSED with the original cartoon movie. We watched it while slightly drunk, got bored, and watched Kung Fu Hustle instead.
  • sad.gif i wanted to watch it... but i had work both times that it showed on tv ...

ooo and i saw a comercial for this:
    image sooo cool
  • AHHH! My friend's friend has a Optimus Prime ol' school intense transformer. It's amazing and requires a guide to transform. It's was like a Rubik's cube of AWESOME
  • Transformers SUCKED. I saw it opening night with two of my friends . . . what a disappointment.

I can't [and don't want to; partially because some of you haven't seen it yet] explain how much it sucked; it just did.

Except for the part when that Jazz autobot says something like, "What's up, bitches? This looks like a cool place to kick it."

I laughed for a good five minutes over that . . . it's so unexpected to hear a robot speak straight up like he's Shaft from the 70s, while his other buddies have robotic voices.

Oh, and Shia LeBeouf . . . wub.gif
  • sad.gif i was soooo expecting it to be rad...

maybe i should just see "licensed to wed" instead now...
  • Oooo . . . yeah. You can't ever go wrong with John Krasinski. I don't know so much about Mandy Moore, though. But John Krasinski makes up for all of that.

Just seeing anything but Transformers.
  • shia chia? sjia? oh yeah, i checkec its shia labouf, he looks like hes 12... it bothers me
  • He does not!!!

OK, maybe a little bit. But I find him hilarious and attractive, the latter for some reason. The first one is a given.

I've loved him since I saw him first on the show Even Stevens like 7 years ago.

Wow, time flies . . .
  • ^^ haha i remember Evens Stevens, he hasn't really changed much since then... except for the hair cut. idk it just looks wrong

i saw transformers with my family and when we were discussing it afterwards my mum said, "i quite liked that big one, Artemis Prime, he was lovely!"

laugh.gif
  • I thought Transformers was awesome!
  • Nice to see my age old topic has gained new relevance. Autobots! Transform!