40 (More) Crimes of Fashion
Channel: E!

Air times:
Sat, Aug 25 - 5:00 PM
Sun, Aug 26 - 3:00 PM
Mon, Aug 27 - 1:00 AM
Tue, Aug 28 - 8:00 PM
Wed, Aug 29 - 9:00 AM

Featured artists: OK Go , Jennifer Lopez , Mandy Moore, Beyoncé , Avril Lavigne , Vanessa Paradis, more.

The hottest stars in Hollywood are known for wearing the most famous designer names and setting the trends that many seek to emulate. However, celebrities are not always without fashion flaws. Sometimes their risky style choices grab the attention of the fashion police and put them on the fashionistas least wanted list. It's not, "Who are you wearing?" but more, "What were you thinking?" Get ready for the humorous, opinionated and fun follow-up to E!'s "101 Most Sensational Crimes of Fashion."

Red carpet faux pas is definitely the theme in this entertaining E! Special. From the wildest gowns to the biggest hair to the boldest accessories, many of your favorite celebrities make their mark on the countdown. Whose up-do turned into an up-don't? Which Oscar-winning bombshell wore a gown with a GIANT bow on one shoulder? Which young rocker took "pretty in pink" a little too far? You'll find out the stars behind these fashion crimes, plus many more.

A full force of fashion police weigh in on all the fashion felonies. Commentators hold nothing back in providing brutally honest remarks, including Mark Indelicato (Ugly Betty), Jay McCarroll (Project Runway), Austin Scarlett (Project Runway), Debbie Matenopoulos (The Daily 10), Michael Yo (Yo on E!), Perla Hudson (wife of Slash, Guns N' Roses / Velvet Revolver), Lisa Klein (Lisa Kline Boutique), Fashion Designer Richie Richie, Actress/Comedian Ayda Field and Actors/Comedians Jason and Randy Sklar.

Throughout the countdown, E! Online poll results reveal who is rated the biggest red carpet trendsetter, best celebrity extreme makeover and most outrageous outfit. When it comes to fashion, no star is off limits in this all-out style exposure.

Comments

• omg im so excited i will defantly be watching this
  • Thanks ihave7stars!

I'm guessing they will be talking about their Grammy clothing.
  • Aw, I'm not sure I want to watch them bash the fashion of our lovely lads. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 20 2007, 07:26 PM)
    Aw, I'm not sure I want to watch them bash the fashion of our lovely lads. laugh.gif

Me either. I might yell at them in my mind.
  • that would be funny like after it airs we all write in compaints about it and they have like 500 messages about how ok go's dressing style if the best in the world......that would be it on E! haha
  • aw, I don't have E.
    Would anyone be able to TiVo this or something, please?
  • i would but i dont have tivo i have DVR....but i just went to the date and time and made sure it would record
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 20 2007, 08:41 PM)
    i would but i dont have tivo i have DVR....but i just went to the date and time and made sure it would record

would you be able to upload it from DVR?
  • no bc DVR is stupid unless you can and i just dont know about it
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 20 2007, 09:07 PM)
    no bc DVR is stupid unless you can and i just dont know about it

oh well. Thx anyway
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 20 2007, 04:22 PM)
    Thanks ihave7stars!

I'm guessing they will be talking about their Grammy clothing.

i was thinking the exact same thing! I can't wait!

edit: argh! i'll be working around that time! i hope my mom doesn't mind taping it for me...
  • Ooo this is pretty exciting! I do hope someone will upload OK Go's bit to youtube or something like that! I'd like to see how they can possibly get stuck into such a well-dressed bunch of men for "crimes of fashion" HAH!... although the grammy red carpet outift was pretty shifty.
  • They came in at #10 for their Grammy apparel!

[attachment=420:Picture2.jpg]
  • laugh.gif I watched it. They weren't so mean after all. tongue.gif
  • I missed it! sad.gif
    I can't find any dates for them to repeat it.
  • OMG I HAVE IT RECORDED I TOTALLY FORGOT!
  • OMG i forgot!!!! i'll have to wait for tomorrow. sleep.gif
  • i just watched it and i think it was a little harsh i dont think the people knew what those ourfits were from and that they jsut like randomly wore them.

haha but i thought it was funny when they showed like a 2 second interview and Damian was like we're Ok Go and all you hear Tim say is Yeah!
  • IDK Common sense would indicate the outfits would've had a point, but this is E! we're talking about.
  • ^^^ haha, exactly.

I think it's great (? ohmy.gif... funny, at least) that they got mentioned at all.