In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Sheri!

2»

Comments

• I know it may seem like I wasn't here for your birthday, but since I'm omnipotent I wasn't really and I won't wish that you had a great one because I know that you did if only because I am a everywhere and therefore a part of your life.

<3<3<3<3<3 Much love to you.
  • Thanks, everybody. wub.gif

It means a lot!
  • Darn! A day late! dry.gif Hope you had a fun one!
  • o man, i'm late!

happy belated birthday sheri!!!!!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 25 2007, 05:19 PM)
    Thanks, everybody. wub.gif

It means a lot!

Look, your status is A Really Great Year! It's a sign!
  • Dammit! I had some cute ideas on what I wanted to do to start your b-day post, and then I started work at sixteen-hour days a piece and lost touch with everyone. Let's give it up to the idiot and her shitty jobs.

Happy, happy birthday! I loves me some Sheri long time. Mmmmm. Red Jello.

• Happy Birthday!!!!!

(Sorry for the lateness)
  • i'm an awfull person sad.gif but i've only arrived 2 days ago and I had no internet on my vacation...

SUPER DELAYED BEST WISHESSSS!! wink.gif you rock
  • Since she popped up this weekend, and today *is* her birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERI!!!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERI!!!
    yeah, i broke out the caps for you...
  • Happy Birthday!!
  • Happy Birthday, Sheri!

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long...
  • OMG - LOL!

I logged on to the board just to read the replies to the lost pic thread, glanced down the forum list afterward before intending to log out, and what do I see but this thread under General Discussion. Tooo funny, cuz I'd forgotten I'd made THE IDES OF MAAAAARRRRCH my fake birthday!

Well anyway, thank you.

And upon going back and seeing the rest of the thread, wow--is it possible I never saw tdog's post with the snarf-worthy picture? LOL!!

Btw, it's wub.gif heartwarming to see so many of the very same avatars as eons ago. (I *knew* there had been a heart-y smiley!)

Lay-tah.
  • ive been had! its not a real birthday!

i guess happy birthday anyways?
  • Although I am new here and I am late too but I would like wish you a blessful happy birthday