In this Discussion

TRISH NEEDS YOUR HELP!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hey guys.

Ok, I have this new video project. It's sorta like Spinal Tap meets the demented world of ballroom dancing. It involves a delusional dance couple named Bichon and Contessa (if one of them looks a little like me for some strange and coincidental reason, pretty please keep that to yourself).

Anyway, this couple feels that they have a pretty decent shot at being on the upcoming season of DANCING WITH STARS, so they've moved to Hollywod to pursue their dream. They are making a series of audition tapes to send to Tom Bergeron (host of the show), along with a berserk petition that is being signed by anyone who is actually willing to sign such a document... usually people who don't speak English and/or think that fringed leather moccassin moots and crushed velvet are a good idea.

So if you people would be so kind as to check it out and spread the word, maybe we can get a little buzz going so thay someone at ABC will have heard about this when the tapes start rolling onto his or her desk in the coming weeks and months....

Here's the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2fvS2nEfY

Thanks, and enjoy.

Comments

• this is awesomeness lovely trish
  • Awesome Trish!!!
    Wonderfull choice for the music and the routine is really catchy!

I hope they can get to dancing with the stars!
  • Sweet stuff, Trish! I'll do what I can to help spread the word.
  • Thanks, guys. All the add to favorites/comments/ratings/viewings is much appreciated.

And for the record... HOW GROSS IS THAT BICHON?
  • Whoa... amazing! Fantastic job! I'll be sure to spread the word.

Hope you guys make it on! biggrin.gif
  • That was amazing!
    And now the song is stuck in my head.
    Will pass it along, of course =)
  • Negative comments are good, too. Lame, pathetic cluelessness is all part of the formula. Let the cruel mean plublic criticism fly, my people. All the badder, all the better.
  • Consider the word spread, Trish, that was fabulous! Both the dance, and the outfit. I'd wear that if I could get away with it.

Instead of negative comments, how about a minor scandal? I heard that Contessa steals celebrities' toothbrushes to sell on ebay *shock, horror!* wink.gif
  • ooo, Trish, your costume is so amazing!
    Will you be posting this on Dailymotions too? Dailymotions gets a lot of underground traffic.
    And it's much easier to be featured on a place like veoh.com than youtube.

You're so awesome!
  • Love it. Perez Hilton likes OK Go, and he'll probably love them more after Tim DJs at his party, so you should try emailing him and explaining that you're the choreographer behind the videos - he'll probably feature it or at least mention it! Dude gets like 8 million hits a day.
  • Trish, do you mind if I post this at the ABC boards? Or you could post it, lol.
    I ask because I was a big fan of Last Comic Standing, so I followed the board occasionally this summer; I saw there a few interesting blow ups, including an angry poster who was describing how the eliminations were run as illegal or at least unethical- and Ant actually replied. The NBC ppl do pay attention to the boards, surprisingly.
    And while I don't know if ABC treats its boards the same way as NBC, your audition is so awesome that I'm sure it'd make waves.
    -Sally
  • Hot stuff, Contessa! laugh.gif

Word spreading ...
  • QUOTE (Trashy Trishy @ Sep 5 2007, 02:06 PM)
    ... usually people who don't speak English and/or think that fringed leather moccassin moots and crushed velvet are a good idea.

je ne comprende pas! fringed leather moccaissin moots and crushed velvet ISN'T a good idea?!

rolleyes.gif smile.gif wheres the petition?
  • POST IT ON ABC! Or wherever you want. No permissions needed.

You guys kick ass.
  • ^^ No Trish, you kick ass!

This is so awesome!
  • ^^

very true!

I don't know what to say but blimey! I love it!
  • If it's hilarious to watch without sound, I can only imagine what I'll think when I go back to my apartment and unmute my computer.

Unfortunately I now crave one of those ridiculously large lollipops sad.gif
  • Aww Trish! I had such a bad day today, but that brought my spirits up immensely. smile.gif I really like it. Especially the facials and use of the lollipops. It's pretty easy for me to get bored watching people dance to songs I don't know, but that held my interest the whole time. I'll spread the word right now (instead of going to bed like I'm supposed to tongue.gif)!
  • Ooo, I shall post this on The Official OkGo Roach Broach Society's myspace page post haste! Roachie loves lollipops. Not sure about the message of the dance and the song given that I'm a dental student, but Bichon the Bodacious and Contessa the Cutie must have their moment of fame!
  • I can't find a valid email to email my pleas to!

can someone help me find a couple? just emailing abc regarding dancing with the stars gives you a generic email response.