In this Discussion

Board Statuses?

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 13 2007, 01:33 PM)
    ive been trying to entice the lovely lady bee/shades of blue to return for a lil while

If she does she's welcome to take her post back, I'm just doing it because no one else was.
  • Re: question in the list, I was Trilby right up to Nerd on Parade, I'm 99% sure
  • i went up TWO stauses today!! lol
  • I don't want to stop being the very model of a modern major general.

I love Pirates of Penzance so much.
  • make it THREE statuses... i'm now DUUUUUNG!
  • Congrats Katie!
    I passed 2000 today biggrin.gif
  • haha thank ya!! i'm quickly approaching the devil number now too... haha

and YAY for youuuu:)
  • Thanks!

You just reminded me, that theres a guy claiming to be Jesus, and getting people to get the "devil's sign" tatooed on them.

Edit: Ooh! Make that FOUR for you!!
  • im stealing now
  • Is there a reason you have missing dots? Or is it supposed to be that way...?
  • i lost track of which ones i was... oh well. smile.gif
  • I was just glancing over the list of statuses again, and I love when "Oscillating Fan" jumps in after all the "[band name] Fan" ones. laugh.gif It kills me.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif Thats hilarious!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 13 2007, 02:15 PM)
    If she does she's welcome to take her post back, I'm just doing it because no one else was.
    Thank you for picking up on my slack! I apologize for falling off the face of the OK Go board once again. I started this thread because I was curious about all the board statuses (hence the topic title and first post) and then Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore got the creative bug and made all new and fun statuses for us boardies to discover. I wish I could make a grand return, but I'm afraid I just can't keep up. I'm glad to see some of my threads like this one still go on. AND I'm kinda pleased that if a newerbie boardie is revising the list (with the help of all boardies), that it IS you, DJRose, as we share the same b-day and favorite color (which is significant to my identity)! happy.gif

Luff to Pandy, darbs, and everyone that remembers me! wub.gif
    And salutations to Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 5 2007, 09:36 PM)
    Thank you for picking up on my slack! I apologize for falling off the face of the OK Go board once again. I started this thread because I was curious about all the board statuses (hence the topic title and first post) and then Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore got the creative bug and made all new and fun statuses for us boardies to discover. I wish I could make a grand return, but I'm afraid I just can't keep up. I'm glad to see some of my threads like this one still go on. AND I'm kinda pleased that if a newerbie boardie is revising the list (with the help of all boardies), that it IS you, DJRose, as we share the same b-day and favorite color (which is significant to my identity)! happy.gif

And salutations to Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!

=)

you rock and or roll lady bee!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 5 2007, 04:38 PM)
    =)

you rock and or roll lady bee!
    as do you, m'luff! *huggle*

btw, i just realized today is my 5-Year Anniversary of seeing OK Go for the first time!
    i was trying to see if there was an old thread for that that i could bump, but haven't yet and now i have to go. i'll try to pop in every once in a while...sporadically! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 5 2007, 09:46 PM)
    as do you, m'luff! *huggle*

btw, i just realized today is my 5-Year Anniversary of seeing OK Go for the first time!
    i was trying to see if there was an old thread for that that i could bump, but haven't yet and now i have to go. i'll try to pop in every once in a while...sporadically! biggrin.gif

this sounds a good plan =)

and i tihnk your thread may have been on the old boards so no bumping it sadly!

keep on popin back, and keep rocking the airwaves =)
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 5 2007, 04:36 PM)
    Thank you for picking up on my slack! I apologize for falling off the face of the OK Go board once again. I started this thread because I was curious about all the board statuses (hence the topic title and first post) and then Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore got the creative bug and made all new and fun statuses for us boardies to discover. I wish I could make a grand return, but I'm afraid I just can't keep up. I'm glad to see some of my threads like this one still go on. AND I'm kinda pleased that if a newerbie boardie is revising the list (with the help of all boardies), that it IS you, DJRose, as we share the same b-day and favorite color (which is significant to my identity)! happy.gif

And salutations to Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!

The honor is mine, Ms. Blue.

Truth be told, however, I'm reluctant to post, because I'm in the middle of the Run DMC section of statuses, and well, I'm the Run's House girl... and sad.gif ::lips quiver in sadness:: I want to stay in this section!
  • im "Mr. Dickens' Chickens."
  • ...i'm still a hanger on.... it's quite fascinating really (well, not really, but i can pretend it is) ...i don't actually have anything more to say, but my post didn't seem long enough, so i'm just typing random stuff to make it seem like a 'proper' post...

...i just thought of something to say.... what do the little blue dots mean...??? i seem to have 2 of them... it means i'm really cool if i have 2 of them, right??