In this Discussion

Greys Anatomy

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Ok, so um did aayone else see this yet. I need to gush and none of my friends watch it!!!
Blaaaah!
Someone else have seen it please! smile.gif

Comments

• I too am a Grey's Addict.
  • Yep, I watch it.. though I must say that Season 1 & 2 were excellent, and Season 3 was a total disappointment. So far, I'm not too impressed with this season either, so I hope it gets better.
    Addison was my favorite character, and now her spin-off "Private Practice" is EHHH.. so that's sad.
  • I didn't watch Season 1 when it was on (although I've seen it now), and I only just got into the show during the last two eps of Season 2 (and I have not seen a good portion of that season). I liked the beginning of Season 3, but it got so angsty and sad. I'm hoping that this season will be good - I don't really know how I feel about Lexie though.
  • OMG I'm so glad you guys replied. Ok THE BEST part of the first episode was right at the end, the whole george on the doorstep thing (i dont wanna say incase someone stumbles across this by accident)... I love greys. I've loved all of it. I'm quite excited about the spin off, haven't tried to find it online yet tho...

I was super shocked about the burke revelation at the end of last season. Am also loving that george didn't leave!! I spend so much time watching greys (i have every single episode on my pc) that i swear i think they're real. I hope meredith and derek dont break up though... bah. I dunno. and yeh the whole lexie thing is a little stupid!!!
  • Oh and also WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALEX'S BEARD????

I also loved how they all did baileys 5 rules thing. It made me smile ohmy.gif)
  • Haha Oh man, you sound like my friend - she's way obsessed with greys!

Anywho,
    1. I hate Izzie. The end.
    2. The five rules thing was awesome.
    3. Lexi = lame. The whole random family issues popping up for Meredith is just getting old now.
    4. Alex definitely needs to shave.
    5. Meredith can be annoying sometimes.
  • Izzie is my favourite character. I love her with all of my heart... Because she has the body that i would have if i was very very thin hahaha. Ok not really, she was in roswell and i loved that and, i dunno, she just reminds me of me a lot. She's so pathetic, she's almost real HAHA biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Oct 3 2007, 02:05 PM)
    Haha Oh man, you sound like my friend - she's way obsessed with greys!

Anywho,
    1. I hate Izzie. The end.
    2. The five rules thing was awesome.
    3. Lexi = lame. The whole random family issues popping up for Meredith is just getting old now.
    4. Alex definitely needs to shave.
    5. Meredith can be annoying sometimes.

Seems like we have very similar takes on this show. I hate pretty much everyone on the show, yet I cannot stop watching it. I have no explanation for it. I was uber disappointed when the whole Alex/Addison thing didn't pan out. I hope she ends up back on Grey's because the new show is not very good so far. Also, I used to like Christina a lot until the whole cover-up thing with Burke last season. Now she's just too "Meredith-y" for me.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Oct 3 2007, 02:25 PM)
    Izzie is my favourite character. I love her with all of my heart... Because she has the body that i would have if i was very very thin hahaha. Ok not really, she was in roswell and i loved that and, i dunno, she just reminds me of me a lot. She's so pathetic, she's almost real HAHA biggrin.gif

Katherine Heigl, I love.
    Izzy, I despise.
    She doesn't think rationally.. ever.

QUOTE (mumblo @ Oct 3 2007, 04:26 PM)
    Seems like we have very similar takes on this show. I hate pretty much everyone on the show, yet I cannot stop watching it. I have no explanation for it. I was uber disappointed when the whole Alex/Addison thing didn't pan out. I hope she ends up back on Grey's because the new show is not very good so far. Also, I used to like Christina a lot until the whole cover-up thing with Burke last season. Now she's just too "Meredith-y" for me.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    I concur 100%
    Yay! Someone else agrees with me!
    Oh, and I totally agree they should bring Addison back - I liked that episode when they set everything up for her spin-off, but her actual show now sucks sad.gif
    But I love her! She's like a strong female character, very independent, yet still seeking a relationship you know.
    Unlike Meredith, and especially Izzy, who are falling apart every five seconds and weeping and begging a married man to leave his wife and go to her (can you tell I really don't like Izzy?).
    Go Addison! woot woot
    Oh and I love her hair and eyebrows haha.
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Oct 4 2007, 09:26 AM)

oh dear, i feel exactly the same. everyone bugs me on that show and even though i've convinced myself it's a waste of time, i keep watching!

the new season hasn't aired here yet but it will soon because of fast track
  • I can't even watch it any more.

I've moved on to Weeds and Ugly Betty. I don't regret it.
  • Ugly Betty is fantastic!
    <3 that show man!
  • No shit! I started watching it with my roomies because I was bored and procrastinating.

Now I can't stop.

Whoops.