In this Discussion

Pam told Jim!

Comments

• ^^You're still on holidays! You're so lucky! What state are you in? (No I'm not a stalker, just curious)

Haha, a protest sounds great, but you know its channel TEN. Which means its run by a bunch of monkeys. So I don't know if they'll pay us any attention as they're too busy eating bananas and such.

You should really get the dvds. They're so worth it!!
  • Pretty much every school in the state of Victoria has holidays until this Monday, so we've only got a couple of days left. I use tv-links to watch The Office.
  • After about an hour and a half of searching and finding broken links I finally found download links to the latest episode, because nobody at Tv-Links could be bothered updating the damn Office page. I've been waiting all week for this episode! I'm so angry/pissed off/relieved right now, it's strange.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Oct 6 2007, 02:08 AM)
    ^^You're still on holidays! You're so lucky! What state are you in? (No I'm not a stalker, just curious)

Haha, a protest sounds great, but you know its channel TEN. Which means its run by a bunch of monkeys. So I don't know if they'll pay us any attention as they're too busy eating bananas and such.

You should really get the dvds. They're so worth it!!

i'm in nsw... got another week of holidays... (jealous??)

i'll probably get the dvds soon... when i find them...

[i don't have anything more to say]

...james
  • And now the links ended up being useless.

Jesus christ.
  • Hmm, hate to be all discreet and illegal, but I have some episodes I could upload for you guys, if you're interested.
  • Do you have the most recent episode?
  • Don't worry, found some working links biggrin.gif
    i'm in nsw... got another week of holidays... (jealous??)

Absolutely. Both the fact that you DON'T live in QLD and you get more holidays.

Thanks Shalu for the offer! But I'm ALMOST there with saving enough money to get the dvds! Oh, it's going to be so great! (PS. Your avatar rocks! I love The Colbert Report!)

Last night's episode was the one where the Stanford branch closed down, but Michael and Dwight thought it was going to be the Scranton one, so they staked out that guy's house laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 7 2007, 05:54 AM)
    Don't worry, found some working links biggrin.gif

Share? Please? sad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 8 2007, 01:06 PM)
    Share? Please? sad.gif

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-office/vid...er/full+episode

Pretty sure they have every one.
  • My hero! Thank you!! happy.gif
  • "I'm in love with Italian food"
    wub.gif
    They're so perfect together!
  • I'm so happy they finally got together.

sad.gif Sadly I'm gonna miss tonight's episode. Someone fill me in later.
  • am I the thread killer or something?

Does anyone know what happened in last weeks episode?

• QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Nov 16 2007, 07:57 PM)
    am I the thread killer or something?

Does anyone know what happened in last weeks episode?

ok, um, spoiler alert:
    Jan sues Dunder Mifflin and her case rests on Micheal's deposition. Jan shows everyone his diary (which is hilarious). And we see Jan's old evaluation of Micheal, which was scathing, even though it was when they were dating. The head of Dunder Mifflin says that while Micheal is a very nice guy, he wasn't seriously considered for the uppper level job when he applied. In the end, he has to choose between Dunder Mifflin and Jan, and he chooses Dunder Mifflin. Meanwhile, Jim and Daryl play ping pong. Kelly is all "my bf can beat your bf at ping pong" so Pam turns the conference room into a ping pong room for Jim to practice. They even trick Dwight into practicing with him, which is good because Dwight turns out to be an extremely gifted ping pong player. In the end, Pam has had it with Kelly and the two of them play ping pong themselves: they both suck.

I think you can still watch the episode online at nbc.com
  • I think she means the episode before that, her last post about missing the episode was Nov. 8th.
  • Hey Hey You You I don't like your boyfriend! Why Why? Cuz Cuz Cuz he Sucks at Ping Pong!

That freaking song was stuck in my head ALL NIGHT.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 17 2007, 12:00 PM)
    I think she means the episode before that, her last post about missing the episode was Nov. 8th.

ooh! sorry. ok, let's see:

Ryan and corporate had a retreat in the woods, to which they invited Toby but not Micheal. So Micheal is jealous but he tries to hide it by being all, "that's not how you camp anyways! It's gotta just be you and nature!" So he decides to do just that, to survive by himself in the woods with only a knife. The knife is given to him by Dwight. Micheal has a great time cutting up his pants and suit-jacket and making them into a hat and a tent. Dwight secretly watches over Micheal while he camps, and eventually, Dwight rescues Micheal when he eats poisonous mushrooms. Meanwhile, Jim is in charge of the office and he decides that instead of wasting the time having so many birthday parties this month, they'll have them all on one day- nobody likes that idea. It's actually Creed's bd and he wants pie, Meredith wants her own cake, Andy wants something else, Toby wants to be included even tho his bd already past (and so, awesomely, Jim is annoyed by Toby), Angela can't keep up with the part-planning changes...it's a mess. When Micheal gets back, he and Jim share a moment of...how do I describe this? It was so sweet. That's what she said.

PS:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=b6hqP0c0_gw

And check out Jenna's blog on the strike. She said they were making an episode about Jam at Micheal's house when the strike began.

We support you, WGA! God, all they're asking for is 4 cents. I hate the networks so much.
    I'm gonna cry next Thursday.
  • i must say... while the episode this week was funny, i'd say it was sub-par to other episodes from this season... however, i am truly bummed it's ending for the time being. sad.gif