In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• =D i got bored. haha

here's the one of Damian
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 4 2007, 01:15 AM)

more

totally loving this one smile.gif
  • umm please keep making these. they are so fun and kickass smile.gif
  • Heidi they're fantastic! smile.gif
  • Thanks! I'll try to make more when I have more time. i'm bogged with homework at the moment though. I'll make more as soon as I can!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 6 2007, 06:30 AM)
    fromHERE

A. This is my new background on my computer

2. As I was running on my treadmill today listening to OK Go ('Don't Ask Me') obviously, I happened to be watching Oprah and GUESS who was on it?!

...well not FOR REAL but her show today was about YouTube fame and they played a part of the HIGA video and talked about how they won a Grammy for the video showed the picture of Damian and Trish accepting the award.

I haven't watched Oprah in months...I think I have some sort of OK Go 6th sense smile.gif
  • ^^ that's pretty funny. too many coincidences to handle, almost laugh.gif

oh, and Heidi!!! that picture... wub.gif all of them, but especially Andy... I love that jolt you get when you're completely struck by a picture.
  • LOL I agree. And Angie, I love your OK Go telepathic thing! tongue.gif
  • Ya that is pretty crazy. You must have some crazy powers! I saw that too and was glad they talked about OK Go. It's was just so random, like OK Go...on Oprah.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 6 2007, 06:49 PM)
    oh, and Heidi!!! that picture... wub.gif all of them, but especially Andy... I love that jolt you get when you're completely struck by a picture.

um that same thing happened to me. I saw Andy and was like "um wow!" haha
  • I came back running after randomly coming across the following video:

We Didn't Start the Viral

If you've seen it before, I apologise.
    It just amused me that I can't get away from OK Go (not that I want to, you understand) smile.gif.
  • AHHH that picture's amazing! We shuld start calling you Christy-go-Seek. but that doesnt really work...Wheres that picture from? it's awesome!
  • Lol. Yeah doesn't sound as good as Heidi-go-seek, lol. OMG HEIDI-OKGO-SEEK!! OMG! lol. Its from OkGoWeb.com
  • LOL i actually like that name! And thanks for citing. =D
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 8 2007, 06:58 PM)

heeeeeee i know i've seen this before because i feel like damian is ready to just jump out of his seat at any moment... smile.gif
  • For the past 2 weeks, I have been dying- that is, my professors are trying to kill us all. So today I decided that I would stop stressing out and play with pictures. While looking for a particular photo, I stumbled across a pot of gold. I have never seen any of the photos on this site- and some of them are shockingly old. My greatest fear is that these treasures will be lost if the site should ever come down (which has happened before) so I decided to save the pics. I had to printscreen so it took me 2 and a half hours. I listened to Oh No while doing this: OK Go makes me happy. I haven't saved the tons of Tim and Dan ones (I figured Christy would do that when she has time, lol) but I did save all the Damian and Andy ones and the group shots. I took a total of 63 pics and I am going to post them all because I know most of you don't have time to sift thru 6 billion photos to save 63 of them. If you have time, seriously, do visit this site.

THE 2004 ELECTION. The wardrobe turning point!
    image2