In this Discussion

The Felster Discussion Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 25 2007, 10:59 PM)
    You called me Rachel Weisz. I <3 You Lots and Lots and Lots.

hehe i was going to call you "edelweiss" but that didnt make any sense... so i just went with Rachel Weisz.

and you are both perdy! shes really talented like you so i thought it would be a good match tongue.gif

ooo and mel ended up going as "the dude from white lion!". She got mistaken for a mummy by the lead singer of the band releaseing the cd b/c she had leg things like this on:

• FEL!!!!!!!!!

The State! On DVD!!!!

http://www.the-state.com/
  • oi... i know! when i get money ill get it... or maybe xmas present? mel im looking at you here!

hehe im not really THAT huge of a state fan, but thats probably b/c ive only seen all the youtube stuff only. Here is my fav you tube state clip:

ITS HILARIOUS and so so random : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moWLRlZ9LjI
    do you think all redheads have bad tempers?
    ive never heard that association...i kind of associate red heads with arty stuff and uniqueness. i guess thats a form of stereotyping though. Sorry Alice!

Haha, I'm not offended! Arty stuff and uniqueness is GREAT! My sister and I are both redheads, and we both have a bit of a temper, hehe!
  • haha i myself am a redhead too... i typically ask people who are redheads if they feel we have bad tempers... i for one DO have a very fiery disposition and a temper to match smile.gif and being arty/unique is a fab-o quality. solid answer fel smile.gif
  • Ooo you're a red head too! red hair is so rad...

have you red heads ever seen this music video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCqaqSQRYpM

thats Canadas very own shawn desman, hes sporting the "sidewalk" hairstyle

so what are peeps with black hair?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 14 2007, 02:43 PM)
    so what are peeps with black hair?

Fabulous.

I'm a redhead too. And with that, I shall tell a redheads joke.

How many redheads does it take to change a light bulb?
    None. We simply bitch about it until someone does it For us. wink.gif
  • ^^ HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

before I'd read the punchline, I was thinking about what I would do, and my thought was honestly:

"fuck changing it myself, I'd get some guy to do it. Either by moaning, or fluttering my eyelashes and flicking my hair."

I'm such a bitch laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 14 2007, 04:00 PM)

And I'm such a proud big sister. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 14 2007, 04:00 PM)

and i'm such a proud spouse wink.gif

love the joke. love being a redhead. and black hair means you're a total bad ass
  • Aww, I'm o proud of my redheaded sisters from another couple of misters (see what I did there, Katie?) too!!

Black hair is fabulous. Sort of enigmatic, you know? I tried to dye my hair black once... failed miserably.
  • everyone has black hair at my school!

if you sit at the back of the lecture hall, you see only about 4 blondes and hardly ever any red heads.
    ... atleast not natural ones tongue.gif ...

ooo and i failed andy by not remembering Haleys armpit hair colour when she showed it on tv the other day... this mystery will remain a mystery...
  • i have nothing to say, i just wanted to worship at the alter of fel like everyone else.
  • sir thanks for replying in my tread tongue.gif

i wish i was on these boards when peeps were worshiping at your virtual alter! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 26 2007, 08:17 AM)
    funky cold Melina asked:
    if you were a 14 year old and you liked a 17 year old.. but you don't know him too well yet he seems nice and claims he doesn't do drugs..would you ask him out?
    Me? i wouldn't, but thats b/c i dont have "brass ones". Maybe you should wait a while though before you go for the more "mature" dudes.

thanks for the advice! yeah, i don't know..he's definitely giving off mixed signals anyway..

=/
    lister or rimmer? ... [i don't expect you to know who they are... search 'red dwarf' on google]
    rimmer looks like a Nerd, so rimmer (whats with that "H"?!)

you're right... rimmer is a nerd... the 'h' stands for hologram... because he died when the drive plate wasn't installed properly [which was his responsibility]... so he was brought back to life to keep ;lister entaertan [despite the fact they hate each other] as a hologram... lister didn't die because he was in stasis as he brought a cat on board... and now they're 3 million years away from earth...

yes, i do love this show...
  • smeja, it sounds awesome! is it a comedy or a straight sci fi show? seems pretty out there, in a good way tongue.gif
  • Smeja, you like Red Dwarf?? I LOVE that show!!!

Fel - it's this hilarious comedy, set in the future, where there is this spaceship with one human (Lister), one hologram nerd who used to be a human (Rimmer), one robotic butler (Kryton) and one mutant half cat, half human (The Cat) who is incredibly vain. They have curries that turn into alien monsters and crash on alien planets or go back to earth in the past or experience virtual realities... it's HILARIOUS.

laugh.gif I'm laughing just thinking about it, now....
  • YES! I DEFINETELY LOVE THAT SHOW!!

i am proud to say i have all 8 seasons on dvd.... yay for me! wtached every episode at least 5 times... it never stops being funny... but i would have to say the first 4 seasons are better than the rest... but the rest are still hilarious.... i especially love the beginning of parallel universe... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1CHVxyonU4 ...laugh.gif

i would have to say it is my favourite show EVER!
  • oops... double post!...

i can use this post to celebrate the fact i have made 100 posts on this forum... YAY! laugh.gif

that is a record for me... the most post i have made on a board before this one was like 30...