In this Discussion

OK Go Personality Test

Comments

• this is actually pretty good smile.gif
    I got Dan
    then I took it again and got Andy
    either way, I'm psyched.

ps what is the difference between nerd and geek? I know there is one, but I think of myself as both, so it confuses me.
  • I got Dan and I totally understand why I would. Haha.
  • ... I got Dan, too. what a surprise smile.gif

Great test!!
  • woot! I see Klan Konopka is growing...excellent! image

Rosa image
  • yes! I will soooo be part of Klan Kanopka
  • Rosa, you are always so ingeious! First the OK Go Captions thread, and now, this! wub.gif

(By the way, the "It's getting hot in here so...maybe we should get something spicy to go along" choice made me crack up so much. laugh.gif)

I too am part of the Dan Clan!
  • We Nordwinds need a cool group name but that only N word I can think of is "The Naughty Nordwinds" hhaha!
  • cool quiz rosa! rolleyes.gif

i got dan... awesome!

...i think i would be happy to be any of them... it would be extremy cool to be surpremely awseome... wait, i already am tongue.gif laugh.gif

Klan Kanopka is growing... soon we will take over the world... mwuhahahaha
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 20 2007, 09:01 PM)
    We Nordwinds need a cool group name but that only N word I can think of is "The Naughty Nordwinds" hhaha!

"Narcissistic Nordwinds?"
  • i want to take it again, now i'm starting to take personality tests again, i thought i've been through this phase...

Dan Clan YAY
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 20 2007, 10:01 PM)
    We Nordwinds need a cool group name but that only N word I can think of is "The Naughty Nordwinds" hhaha!

The Ladies Boss of Hogg?
  • I got Dan Konopka! laugh.gif

it tells,

Woot! You're Dan the Man himself, you're FUN FUN FUN but can take your work very seriously (even when it involves going on stage dressed in a girly veil and maracas). Besides, who said a penchant for boondoggling and swaggling isn't a virtue?

hmmm.....I can't tell the difference between "nerd" and "geek".

both of them are " otaku " in my dictionary. what's the difference?
  • QUOTE (yukihnd @ Nov 22 2007, 12:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=151748 (they make you sign up to see the results)
  • Hi frielanor, Thank you very much for your explain! smile.gif

We've disputed about the difference of those words.
    Now I think that "otaku" isn't appropriate for "nerd".
    "geek" is close in meaning to "otaku".

I don't play the video game, also I don't know a lot about computer.
    I think I'm a person who's far away from "nerd" or "geek" and I hope I'm not a dork either.
  • QUOTE (frielanor @ Nov 22 2007, 10:24 PM)
    A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
    A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

OMG I'm a total OK Go geek! laugh.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (frielanor @ Nov 22 2007, 10:24 PM)
    A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
    A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

OMG I'm a total OK Go geek! laugh.gif (plus it could be said I was a nerd and a dork too) I think I'll take that test now.

Rosa
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It says I'm 78 % Nerd, 73% Geek, 70% Dork!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA

Apart from that it was quite flattering, it says I'm an Outcast Genius.... usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world (like OK Go in my case laugh.gif ). Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

What I'm thinking now: "Excellent"...(ala Monty Burns btw). wink.gif

Rosa
  • I'm a geek. A great big Geek. About a lot of things. And I'm married to a Geek too.

And we're PROUD to be Geeks! :-D

Yuki, there is an anime fan convention here in the states called "Otakon" which is the words "Otaku" and "convention" blended into one.
  • Omg I opened up that link and Jon Heders face came up and im like OMG I LOVE JON HEDER! He's my second favorite guy in the world. Ok that was random back to the true subject of this thread. 43 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 30% Dork