In this Discussion

5 years!..

edited November -1 in General Discussion
december 2 2002, that's when i joined the old capitol records ok go forum... many names have come and gone over those five years, but the quality and craziness of the posts has stayed the same, and that's what keeps me coming back...

i'm not sure this deserved it's own thread...

Comments

• oh, this does deserve it's own thread! I am amazed at how long some of the members have been fans... I only joined in april (i think) and feel very unknowing and kinda "young" (not the right word, but i guess you get what i mean...) here...

So: WOW! 5 years, that is the lifetime of my cat... haha

edit: oh, not so young after all, i just became chatty little monkey, yay
  • congrats, Darbie! An accomplishment like that def'ly deserves its own thread. I'm wicked jealous of your old school status!
  • ohmy.gif
    I'm just barely at two years.
    I admire your tenacity.

Seriously though, that's awesome!
    we're all glad you're still around, too. smile.gif

happy 5th Boardversary!

(ps totally needed its own thread)
  • Wow! Happy Anniversary, Darbie, that's incredible. I am also envious, you're pretty rad for lasting this long smile.gif
  • Happy Anniversary Darbie!! This definitely deserves its own thread. If you can remember what the original boards looked like, than you can have your own boardversary thread.

I'm almost at two and half years, so I'm half as old as you.
  • Darbie, you are the boardie queen!

Congrats madame!
  • 5 years! woooooooooooow, i dont remember what i was doing 5 years ago, youre a trooper.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 2 2007, 04:06 PM)
    you're pretty rad for lasting this long smile.gif

no doubt... that's awesome darbie. mad props.
  • A very Happy Anniversary, Lady Darbie! You are the queen of our board I'd say. Like the great queen of an ant colony. We're so very glad to have you around. tongue.gif
  • happy anniversary Darbie!! 5years takes a lot of dedication... laugh.gif
  • Happy Anniversary, Darbstar.
    It means that I met you here five years ago? Oh, how I love your "...".
    Stay sweet, darlin smile.gif
  • Happy anniversary!! hey, my relationship with the boards is the longest of my life too haha, though it's not as long as yours. Keep rocking forever!