In this Discussion

hello?

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I'm only back cos I'm seeing the guys on Thursday. I'm UBER excited... Last time I saw them (well ok it was only Dan I actually got to talk to) was in Atlanta, last December!!!!

EXCIIIIITTTTED

You'd think this'd wear off after the amount of times I've seen them... But it doesn't.
This'll be show number 17 (so long as I don't die before then haha!!)

Any of my friends still on here, HELLO!! I think about coming by often, I just mainly can't be arsed!!

Comments

• Hi Jen!
    biggrin.gif
    don't know if I count as a friend, but at least a familiar face?
    a decent amount of the older boardies still lurk, I think.

and yay for seeing the boys again! that's always exciting... and it's good to see the excitement doesn't go away smile.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 20 2007, 09:09 PM)
    Hi Jen!
    biggrin.gif
    don't know if I count as a friend, but at least a familiar face?
    a decent amount of the older boardies still lurk, I think.

and yay for seeing the boys again! that's always exciting... and it's good to see the excitement doesn't go away smile.gif

Ditto what she said. :-D
  • Hey Jen! smile.gif Show 17? That's amazing! I hope you have an awesome time. biggrin.gif
  • hey jen smile.gif i'm thinking i'm definitely not one of those that you consider one of your old friends, but i'm just excited FOR you that you get to see them, technically, tomorrow!!

it's very refreshing to know that the thrill and anticipation of getting to see them really doesn't fade smile.gif no matter how long it takes...

p.s i remember from when i first started reading the board, how much i loved your sig it was either when i first started reading or posting... can't remember. either way. awesome, and have fun at the show

edit: there were way too many smileys...
  • haaaaaaay

I don't even know what I am but haaaaaaaay anyways
  • Hey, Jen, I'm in the same position as Katie, really. And I'll be there tomorrow as well, woo!!
    I'll be the short-arse with red hair, a bright red coat, and a friend with a jew-fro. And I'm Alice, by the way. Say hello if you see me!
  • ooo jen, we miss you round these parts!

i know you'll have a rad time!

17 shows?! oh my, hopefully ill get up to your ranks one of these days tongue.gif
  • Hi! I just have to say: omg, 17. You are awesome.
  • I would like to add... 17 shows, yes, and in THIS country where they NEVER play!!!! (2 of the shows were in the US lol)

ANYWAY I am going shopping to buy a top for tomorrow. The prospect of seeing the ex approaches and, well yeh I want to look great muahahah. Ah I hope I see the guys. Well Dan anyway if not all of them *excited* *excited* *excited* (just so you know, I wasn't excited AT ALL last time I saw them, this is a been away for so long kind of excitement!!!)

Hello to all my lovelies. I miss you. I should come round here more often. I just have so much going on in my life now. Like a real job, and a gym addiction lol... But I'm doing a masters next year so I'll be back for ages....

I'll take tonnes of photos biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 21 2007, 09:00 PM)
    The prospect of seeing the ex approaches and, well yeh I want to look great muahahah.

omg really? You'll have to let me know how that one goes down...if it does go down...

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 21 2007, 09:00 PM)
    (just so you know, I wasn't excited AT ALL last time I saw them, this is a been away for so long kind of excitement!!!)

This is true.

That night was kind of a disaster, actually...for me, anyway....Hope it goes a lot better tomorrow...smile.gif
  • Hey Katy... yeah, tomorrow maybe have to see his ass. But I've lost 30lbs since he last saw me... so I'm feeling pretty damn confident hahaha biggrin.gif
  • well if i count as a friend then yes, i lurk, i lurk with the best of them. you know who you are. cause youre probably lurking right now. oh yeah, enjoy the show.
  • Lol no Joe, you don't count tongue.gif
  • well, then ill just lurk with the COOL kids.
  • When I'm not posting, I don't lurk... Haha... tongue.gif
  • Hey, Jen!!
    I wouldn't cry if you didn't call me a friend. I'm an old boardie at least, so hello to you.

How did you like the show of the 17th?
  • How was the show? Congrats on the 30 lbs, too, I hope your ex ate his hat (or something haha) when he saw you being your sexy self.