In this Discussion

OK Go at Tipitina's

Comments

• Oh wow! I conked out before this and ended up going to bed! I'm bummed that I missed it! Ah well, something to look forward to in DC!
  • My fav part: when Damian forgot the words and spent like a whole verse mumbling "something something" and then asked that audience member, who appearantly didn't know them either.
    My fav part number 2: All Andy's solos, especially in The Fix is In. He was AWESOME.

Who iiis Bryce? Has anybody heard of this person?

But I'm still crying over Damian's haircut. I hope his hair grows fast.

about the camera: I don't think they were moving it; I think it was a stationary camera that they set up to view center stage, and that's why there was so much of Damian. We had some really good Andy solo footage, but it was when he moved over to the center.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Jan 12 2008, 02:00 AM)
    They all went on the stage during Carnival Time it was just hard to see them with the gals up there and the big hat lol. I took a couple of screen shots.

This one is hard to tell but Andy was in the back in the middle playing cow bell then at the end he stepped forward...

Aw man, I missed Andy and COWBELL! sad.gif Like Rachel, I couldn't stay up any longer. Well, it didn't help I was up since 4:45am. Stupid work.

Thanks for the screencap!!!
  • still very very very mad i missed this. i threw a mini temper tantrum and went to bed.
  • ugh i missed this!
    how could i miss thiss???
    well im glad you all enjoyed it.

but...damian...hair...come back!!
  • Wish I could've seen this...
    Although I think then I'd be even more devastated about The Haircut (that's right, capital T, capital H) than I am now.

Which song did he forget the words to? And what's this about religion?
  • ah, I missed it too, my stupid alarm clock didn't work (or it did and I, in my sleepiness, threw it away and forgot about it) and I think that I could be ok with that, but the hair... THE HAIR!! I will miss it and I had the following converation with my friend who just now got to know about the loss of hair:

Me: Yes...
    She: NO!
    Me: YES! I KNOW!
    She: But...NO!
    Me: ...I'm so sorry... but yes

... you get the idea...

funny that Damian forgot the words, that's always so cute wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 12 2008, 02:16 PM)
    Wish I could've seen this...
    Although I think then I'd be even more devastated about The Haircut (that's right, capital T, capital H) than I am now.

Which song did he forget the words to? And what's this about religion?

THE HAIR!!

but...damian...hair...come back!!

it's so saaad! sad.gif
    I hope he has fast growing hair, wah.

He forgot the words to TV. It was hilarious! And then he was like, "sorry, we haven't played in a while." He gave up on mumbling "something something" and asked somebody in the audience, but the person didn't know either. Finally Damian remembered and came in at "I think I'm almost in it."

The religion thing: you know how usually the audience gets to vote for the cover? This time Damian said this one guy who shouted would get to choose, so it would no longer be a democracy. He told him that he was like Bush, so he said he was an "asshole" and that when he made his choice, he should think only about religion and nothing else.
  • Aww I watched a few minutes after they left, but I went to bed. bleh.
  • It was an AMAZING night I am glad the feed worked, sometimes it doesn't. I was in the back selling merch the whole time, but I don't mind, I was able to dance and have fun. Damian was out in the audience during Bonerama just enjoying the music and dancing a bit. They were all really really sweet. I had all the guys posing with me for a picture and my batteries were dead!!! Oh well. Here are a few that are up at nola.com

• These pictures are fantastic! Thank you so much for posting. Sounds like you had an amazing time and DAMN dead batteries! biggrin.gif
  • GAH! So I wasn't imagining it - Damian DOES have a beard!
  • great pictures!! Thank you for posting them and how exactly can one sell merch? I mean how come?
  • THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! The bunny picture!!!!

Damian's tie is very Ravenclaw.
  • HOW did I miss this!? Why have I been away from OK Go world for so long?
  • Rachel, I'm still debating whether that's a beard, or whether, for my sanity, I can still call it stubble. I don't like it sad.gif

in fact, I'd go so far as to say it's worse than the short hair ohmy.gif

thanks for the pictures anyways, Stacey!
  • QUOTE (stacey0821 @ Jan 12 2008, 02:57 PM)
    It was an AMAZING night I am glad the feed worked, sometimes it doesn't. I was in the back selling merch the whole time, but I don't mind, I was able to dance and have fun. Damian was out in the audience during Bonerama just enjoying the music and dancing a bit. They were all really really sweet. I had all the guys posing with me for a picture and my batteries were dead!!! Oh well. Here are a few that are up at nola.com

Great shots. Gah, stupid cameras! They always have to die when you most need them. Thanks for posting, stacey!
  • Gorram it! Can't believe I missed this!!

Thanks so much Bakersfield and Stacey for the wonderful pictures, looks brilliant.

More cowbell hehe!

How cute is that little fan art thing?

Is it just me or does the venue itself look amazing?

Hahaha I loved reading everyone's posts about Damian's hair. (or is is The Hair?)

Damian's tie is very Ravenclaw.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that!
  • i'm completely beseidde myslef..

• QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jan 13 2008, 03:22 AM)
    Gorram it!

Someone else watches Firefly, don't they? HaHa!

And I too thought the tie was quite Potterish during the webcast, but I thought it was Gryffindor. Now I see I was mistaken on the color scheme.