In this Discussion

A Petition

13»

Comments

• laugh.gif laugh.gif

Darn it. I printed my leaflets out before I read on about the sarcasm. sleep.gif jk
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 15 2008, 03:02 AM)
    By the way, Damian was never "sexiest on the planet." I think we all know who that title goes to, but he cannot claim his award because he is in Antarctica.

Ahhh...
    I stand corrected. Thanks Jen smile.gif
  • is it wierd that i like his hair in that photo? any more of the new do? I'll like to see. the sideburns are too rad!
  • mel its me and you against the world bro! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Jan 14 2008, 04:54 PM)

oh lord.
  • I think this is so funny that we're so bored that signing a petition for him to grow his hair to replace the fact that there has been no
    A. Videos
    B.New Album
    C. Blogs, newsletters, podcast

Maybe whoever runs this thing will send them a signal to throw us a bone.

• QUOTE (evilgenius @ Jan 15 2008, 01:37 PM)
    I think this is so funny that we're so bored that signing a petition for him to grow his hair to replace the fact that there has been no
    A. Videos
    B.New Album
    C. Blogs, newsletters, podcast

Maybe whoever runs this thing will send them a signal to throw us a bone.

But there has been news - all the charity work they're doing with Sweet Home New Orleans and the upcoming EP, and the upcoming DC show and Barack Rock in NYC... I don't think it's cuz we're bored, I think it's cuz it's funny.

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 15 2008, 11:09 AM)
    But there has been news - all the charity work they're doing with Sweet Home New Orleans and the upcoming EP, and the upcoming DC show and Barack Rock in NYC... I don't think it's cuz we're bored, I think it's cuz it's funny.

laugh.gif

OMG I'm such an asshole, I haven't been keeping up. Sorry, Sorry ,Sorry! They are the hardest working band in showbiz-and I'm a spoiled fan.
    You're totally right, it is funny ha ha. And I agree, he's way hotter with the long flowy noxema clean pretty boy charm face.

signing immediately.
  • honestly after I got over the initial shock, I realized that I don't care if they all go bald, just so long as they keep doing what they're doing.

I'm still singing though, because I don't think he should take such a beautiful gift from God for granted. rolleyes.gif
  • His gorgeous locks must be saved! Also, he looks so much more kissable without stubble. I sign in this thread and in my heart.
  • I sign willingly, although the one pic looks very beatlesque...I don't think it suits him

we still have the deep green eyes and *swoon* supple lips to look at...

I have to agree with the kissable thing though, stubble or facial hair is like rubbing sandpaper IMO
  • do you suppose on Letterman, he will have the new do or go back to the real do?
  • well, I guess that depends on how fast his hair grows...I just hope he has shaved.

In reality, he could show up with a crew cut just to teach us a lesson!;)
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Feb 1 2008, 07:41 PM)
    In reality, he could show up with a crew cut just to teach us a lesson!;)

Lol, sounds like something Dinky Damian would do to Big Person and the Teenys laugh.gif
  • I had an "a-ha" moment last night while watching the movie" Superbad" with my husband. I don't like Damian's hair short because it makes him look like a little boy to me. The character Evan is what made me realize it.
  • Not to bump this thread back to the top, but I like it. Of course I LOVE the long hair, but only slightly more than this length.
    And as for the clean shaven or not, my vote would go towards clean shaven, but I don't mind it much.