In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 4 2008, 03:24 AM)
    corks for eyes and the cloverfield monster?!

you have too many assets madame.

I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery...
    With corks and shaky cameras.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 3 2008, 11:24 PM)
    Camp DJRose and Amy

my new fave pic smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 4 2008, 04:54 AM)
    haha, that looks like so much fun! What exactly is a painting party? Random throwing around with paint? biggrin.gif oh, wonderful hair!!! wink.gif

It was a lot of fun! I just moved to a new place a couple of months ago and my roommate and I decided that everytime we had guests, we would let them paint on our walls. So we made it a party.
  • AMBERS! Your hair.. oh wow. It's beautiful.
    You look rather lovely, Ambers smile.gif
  • Thanks dear! I love curling my hair for special occasions!
    Your hair looks awesome curled too. The day we meet, we ought to both curl our hair and be awesome.
  • Theresa, you look so pretty!
    Jaded- loool! You look so cute at your painting party!
    Ambie- looking at you, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who had a crush on you instead of the other way around!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 9 2008, 03:09 PM)
    aww! I'm actually very jealous of you, Sally... I wish my hair grew freaky fast so I could cut it that much, but it takes SO long grow that the last time I cut it super short... like, summer '06 it was by my ears. i haven't braved that cut since then since after about a month i miss my hair and it takes a lifetime to grow it back

edit: 2 summers ago... ignore my stupid face.

now:

Kaaatie! You look so darling in both of those! You look like a model in that first one.

I've been known to cut and style my own hair cause I don't trust anyone else to do it. Sooner or later, I'll go back to a hairdresser

I cut my own bangs, like every 3-4 weeks, b/c that's when it gets in my eyes again- but I always make it uneven. I want lessons from you, Tempe!

Oooooh Sally we need pictures!
    I need a hair cut, my hair is stupidly long at the moment. It's getting hard to manage now..

We need pictures of you too, Alice!! smile.gif

Just cuz, lol, I guess now that I have pics, this post should have gone in here:
    I just cut my hair off.
    It's sort of Victoria Beckham style now, only a little less angled in the front:

My hair grows sadly fast. It reaches back to almost my waist every year, and it's sadly poofy so I always look like Simba or Mufasa or some kind of lion.
    They used that hot thing, ironer of some sort, to flatten it, and now it's very neat and styled. That shall last until tomorrow, when it thickens back and I just put a kerchief over it like always.

My plan was always this: let it grown until it reaches almost my feet, and then cut it all off with a knife, Mulan style. And then I would fry it as some kind of feminist gesture. But, so far I've just been growing it and cutting off for LocksofLove. The Mulan thing will have to wait.

ok, I tried my hardest to look like Beckham. Didn't quite work, lol.

And the before photo:
  • loving the posh style tabetha!!
    looks great!
  • Thx!
    And btw, you look so pretty in your photos!
  • no prob:D
    i wish i could cut my hair in a short style like that
    buuut i think my curls wouldn't look too good that way

thank youuuuu wink.gif

i had a bit of a photoshoot last night sooo here are a few more

my friend edited this one for me smile.gif

• yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PANDY PINK!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Feb 10 2008, 05:14 PM)
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PANDY PINK!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wub.gif

DITTO!!!
  • i roch TEH pinkz no?
  • Like a buffet of pink-ly-ness.
  • Haha, oh that pink hair. It reminds me of this super awesome Barbie I had when I was little. Well, she wasn't so awesome. But the accessory she came with was! It was a little hair barrette that looked like a piece of Barbie hair. She could wear it, or you could wear it. The best part was that it looked like a normal permed piece of blonde Barbie hair. But when you went in the sun, the blonde changed to pink! Gah, it was an awesome scientific wonder of toy goodness.
  • ohmy.gif That's so cool.

I had a Barbie doll whose hair you could change pink using cold water...
  • i wish my hair did both of these things..
  • And it can, Andy, if you wil only follow my plan.

First, shave your head except for maybe one strand. Then, buy about 35 of these hair-color-changing Barbie dolls off of ebay. Next, take the Barbie's clips and hair and attach them onto that lone strand left on your head.
  • LOL! Wow, what a plan! What do you think, Andu?