In this Discussion

Switches

edited November -1 in General Discussion
anyone else into Switches? super catchy and fun brit-rock, kind of in the veins of The Fratellis or The Kooks. listen to "Drama Queen" and I can almost guarantee you'll be hearing it in your head all day (or all month in my case haha)...it's all over tv ads and shows these days. i swear i can't escape them. i bet they'd make really good touring mates for ok go.

plus, umm, they're hot. blink.gif

www.myspace.com/weareswitches

has anyone seen them before?

Comments

• They're great! I've always loved "Every Second Counts." They have a really super-fun energy about them.

Never seen them before. That'd be awesome, though.
  • i saw them open for the fratellis and they were pretty cute.
  • They're opening for The Bravery on a US tour in January and February. Woot-woot! I'm going! It's SO nice when you like BOTH bands. These are both new discoveries for me, which is even more fun.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jan 6 2008, 04:38 AM)
    They're opening for The Bravery on a US tour in January and February. Woot-woot! I'm going! It's SO nice when you like BOTH bands. These are both new discoveries for me, which is even more fun.

i knoooow. i can't wait for this tour!! i've seen the Bravery before but not Switches yet. i'm stoked. it just MIGHT hold me over 'til the album is released. MIGHT. i'm calling a dance party USA for this tour. who's in? wink.gif
  • ps- i just found out that switches is in the running for Yahoo! Music's Who's Next. i just voted for them! yall sould too http://music.yahoo.com/promo-29644410 while you're there you can watch the video for drama queen and listen to lay down the law. i think that's my fav song so far. i hope they win!!! tongue.gif