In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Mimi!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Happy Birthday, Marina! I hope it it's been completely brilliant.

xxxxxxxxx

(This is Alice's little sister, guys, let's give her a proper B-day thread, yeah?)

Comments

• Happy birthday, Marina! biggrin.gif I hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Happy Birthday Marina!! I hope it's a good one!
  • Hahaha Rachel you're a sweetie! Thank you!

Happy Birthday little sis (nevermind that I've been saying that all day already, lol)!!!

Love you, Grubface.
    biggrin.gif
  • Happy Birthday, Marina/Mimi/the future of rock!

Hope your day is full of awesome. smile.gif
  • Happy Birthday Marina!
  • Happy Birthday Marina

Rosa smile.gif
  • Yo, mimi! Happy Birthday.
    -Hugs, Tempe and Sly Stallone wink.gif
  • Happy birthday, Mimi!
  • Happy Birthday!!! biggrin.gif
  • Just letting you know - Marina says thanks to everyone, she really appreciates it. She just hasn't been NEAR a computer for since she got a Nintendo DS. She's spending more time with her Nintendog 'Damian' than her real life hamster 'Rusty' (but just look at those names - I'm so proud biggrin.gif), haha!

I'll prise her away to thank you properly tomorrow tongue.gif
  • aah, almost missed it

A VERY HAPPY GREAT SUPER FANTASTIC SPECTACULAR AMAZING (belated) BIRTHDAY MARINA!!!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif : D
  • Oh dear I think I'm late, but I hope you had amazing birthday Marina!!!
  • ahh crap. I missed it. REALLY missed it in England time...

Happy Birthday Marina!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 3 2008, 12:30 AM)
    ahh crap. I missed it. REALLY missed it in England time...

Don't feel bad ladies - I was pretty late starting it to begin with. It was like 7pm on her b-day by the time my lazy butt realized it.

Marina will be thrilled either way, I'm sure.

EDIT: now I've checked, it was 7:45 their time. She's usually in bed like 9, 9:30, right Alice? So honestly, I'm sure she's just glad it was here at all.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 3 2008, 07:24 AM)
    EDIT: now I've checked, it was 7:45 their time. She's usually in bed like 9, 9:30, right Alice? So honestly, I'm sure she's just glad it was here at all.

HA! In an ideal world. On a weekday, yes - at the weekend it's more like 11. She might have been up until 12 on her birthday, actually.

And don't feel bad, lovelies! It's so sweet that you wished her a happy birthday at all smile.gif

As soon as she gets home from school I'll get her on here to thank you all wink.gif
  • add one more birthday wish to this list! Happy birthday! i wish you all the best, and an awesome year to come!
  • Thank you all so much!!! I had a brilliant birthday and I'm having a party later this week. I AM thrilled, Rachel! And see you on Sunday!