In this Discussion

April 23, 2008 - Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK Go will be playing at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 8pm.

Tickets are $20.00. They're playing with Bloodcat Love.

Hmmm, it's 3 hours from here, I might be able to make it. Katie, Angie, you gals gonna go? Especially since they're playing IN Michigan this time?

Comments

• Dfjlakdjsflkdjsfljdsafkjadlsfj;adklsfj dklsjfal;dksfjkl;adsfjlds

OHMYGODSAFKJDLSFJADSF SOH SMDFYGHLDSAFJKLDS F

DKJAFHKDSFKDJSAFLJDLSFJLSDFJLDSJFADLS;KFJASDLFJDSFJDS

I'M CRYING. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: i'm not crying, i'm shaking
  • yes. we're going.
  • TICKET IS ORDERED smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • Mine too. Becky. Come. Jennifer... Suzanne... COME TOO!
  • OMG.
    I don't know if I'm done with school yet.
    And if anyone will even go with me.
    Psh how far is Grand Rapids from Clarkston, it's not THAT far right?
    Hmm I need to figure this out. And I wondered why OK Go kept coming on during my drive to school, it was a sign ha.
    I just sent an email to my friends asking to join me, they better say yes or I won't be speaking to them for about a month. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 10:37 AM)
    Mine too. Becky. Come. Jennifer... Suzanne... COME TOO!

Just purchased my ticket. wink.gif

And My Window is now playing. I can just feel the Andy love. Not literally. Though that would be nice too.

'K, shutting up now.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 5 2008, 02:43 PM)
    Just purchased my ticket. wink.gif

And My Window is now playing. I can just feel the Andy love. Not literally. Though that would be nice too.

'K, shutting up now.

YAYYYYYY!! Bonerama and now OK Go...AGAIN! I love it, can't wait! biggrin.gif
  • So that's my finals week.
    Do you think the tickets will sell out fast? Or will I be able to get them at the last minute, or at least when I know when my finals, as well as my friends finals, are?
    One of my friends said she's down for it, so I want this to work out dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Mar 5 2008, 01:32 PM)
    YAYYYYYY!! Bonerama and now OK Go...AGAIN! I love it, can't wait! biggrin.gif

I am so excited about Bonerama!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 11:37 AM)
    Mine too. Becky. Come. Jennifer... Suzanne... COME TOO!

I will do my best! biggrin.gif Right now I am attempting to earn money for rent, but this, OK Go, is what credit cards are for. Oh, yes. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (newslang89 @ Mar 5 2008, 03:52 PM)
    So that's my finals week.
    Do you think the tickets will sell out fast? Or will I be able to get them at the last minute, or at least when I know when my finals, as well as my friends finals, are?
    One of my friends said she's down for it, so I want this to work out dry.gif

I would just suggest to call the box office and ask how many tickets they are selling and see if they can let you know how many have been sold. Then maybe just keep checking periodically smile.gif
  • Grand Rapids is really far for me, you guys. I already drove from Cincinnati to East Lansing and back in one night to see OK Go (5 hrs ea way). I have to think about whether I'm up for that again.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Mar 5 2008, 07:50 PM)
    I would just suggest to call the box office and ask how many tickets they are selling and see if they can let you know how many have been sold. Then maybe just keep checking periodically smile.gif

Good idea! I'll definately do that.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 5 2008, 09:28 PM)
    Grand Rapids is really far for me, you guys. I already drove from Cincinnati to East Lansing and back in one night to see OK Go (5 hrs ea way). I have to think about whether I'm up for that again.

Suzanne, you're more than welcome to crash at my place that night if you don't want to drive all the way back. I don't have much to offer, but it sure beats trying to stay awake during the wee hours. It's up to you though, of course. No peer pressure but... you should come wink.gif
    Jenn, that goes for you too, okay?

EL is about 4 hours from Indy... GR is about 45 mins-hr from EL
  • Katie, how about I pop over (and by pop I mean an 8 hour flight) and crash at yours too? tongue.gif
    Lol, I wish.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 6 2008, 10:54 AM)
    Katie, how about I pop over (and by pop I mean an 8 hour flight) and crash at yours too? tongue.gif
    Lol, I wish.

Absolutely. smile.gif Make it happen. wink.gif You know you're ALWAYS welcome at MY house
  • Got my tickets in the mail today! Only a month and a couple extra days away.
  • I ordered my ticket!!!!!!!
  • Woo! I just got my tickets!! Only about a week and a half!!!!
  • So I really want to go to this show, but I don't think I can miss school.
    Ugh I sound like such a nerd. I hate school.