In this Discussion

OK Go endorse Barack Obama (this is new, I think)

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8DO0MntLnM

enjoy!

p.s. in other news, the reason I haven't been around is because, it turns out, I have severe anemia; something that has been developing for a long time according to my doctors. The good news is it is reversible and I am responding to treatment, so I'll be well soon! Now, if you've read this far, please, please watch your iron levels - it especially hits females hard. If you're tired all the time and nothing you do seems to make it better, get a blood test - it's pretty simple and straightforward, once you look for it.

Comments

• AHHHHH! this was FANTASTIC!!!

"and you doooon't waaant that!"

"he liked my look! yes! i'm validated"

Thanks SO much Keaton, and get well! Get rest!
  • could please everyone watch it again and see Damians super round eyes at 1:05 ?? AMAZING

this is so great, haha, he liked Tims look....

Thank you so much Keaton, get well soon!!!!
  • Dude. This is the BEST THING EVER! biggrin.gif

Thank you so much, Keaton, for sharing. And please, get better soon. *hugs*
  • I didn't think it was possible, but I love them eeeeven more now smile.gif
    Thank you, Keaton! Get well soon!

PS: the comments about the treadmill are annoying, but um, yay! new fans
  • Ahhh that was fantastic! God, I feel so proud of them. And Damian's excitement made me realise.. deep down, he's sorta like us. He gets starstruck too. smile.gif

Thanks so much, keaton - feel better! *hugs*
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 13 2008, 06:53 PM)
    could please everyone watch it again and see Damians super round eyes at 1:05 ?? AMAZING

Awww. That's what I look like when I get to talk to Damian.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 14 2008, 01:22 AM)
    Awww. That's what I look like when I get to talk to Damian.

omg, sorry, but this just gave me an image, him seeing you, you seeing him and both of you with that look.... hahah, so cute.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 13 2008, 08:26 PM)
    omg, sorry, but this just gave me an image, him seeing you, you seeing him and both of you with that look.... hahah, so cute.

That would never ever happen. I see him with that look, and then he kind of smiles and says "Hi, nice to see you" and looks a little uncomfortable at the crazy 4-year-old-in-a-27-year-old-body in front of him.

rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 13 2008, 07:28 PM)
    That would never ever happen. I see him with that look, and then he kind of smiles and says "Hi, nice to see you" and looks a little uncomfortable at the crazy 4-year-old-in-a-27-year-old-body in front of him.

rolleyes.gif

He does not look uncomfortable when he sees you. He looks genuinely happy to see you. And I know because I've seen the smile.

And am I weird that I like it when Damian tells people they suck? This is of course in reference to people not registering to vote/not voting. Just didn't wanna make two separate posts.

I explain too much. I go away now.
  • It's loading... and thank you!

I recently discovered that I'm anemic too. It is a load of suck to deal with, and my doctors hope it'll go eventually... but REMEMBER YOUR IRON, guys!

EDIT: Awwww, yay. I'm so happy for them and Tim's look and Obama and his campaign and this country. Don't fuck this up, America!
  • "And I come after you. You don't want that."

Best line laugh.gif
  • AHHHH They're amazing. I love how Obama and OK Go love each other. OK Go (and Tim's look) has just reached official awesomeness on the political scale.
  • Thanks for the vid!

Christy! DO NOT register...maybe that's the key to getting Tim after you! tongue.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 13 2008, 04:53 PM)
    could please everyone watch it again and see Damians super round eyes at 1:05 ?? AMAZING

I am now late to work because I had to do this.

It is worth it. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif priceless.
  • AHHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH oh my gosh Tdog... t hank you for making my morning.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Mar 13 2008, 05:53 PM)
    It's loading... and thank you!

I recently discovered that I'm anemic too. It is a load of suck to deal with, and my doctors hope it'll go eventually... but REMEMBER YOUR IRON, guys!

EDIT: Awwww, yay. I'm so happy for them and Tim's look and Obama and his campaign and this country. Don't fuck this up, America!

Thank you everyone, for your good wishes! & Shalu-lah, you get well too (supplement with B-12 and Folic Acid if your doctors approve as they seem to help greatly with the achiness & etc.)! I am up to 6.9 hemoglobin (from a shockingly low 5.1 three weeks ago) and the doctors are very pleased with my progress.

Now, if Barack Obama wins (and/or WHEN the Democrats win - ha ha!), how will OK Go start dressing? - since the preppy look was in protest of the Republicans. Think they'll go hippie-esque? They've already got the paisley legacy to build on.

Fabric for Damian's next shirt (found here: http://www.emmaonesock.com/fabrics/silkprints20860.asp )
  • hehe that is a total Jim from the office stare tongue.gif

Keaton, glad to hear you're doing well smile.gif
    lol, the only member of the band i can picture going hippie is Dan.
  • ahh Fel you're right!
    that is a complete Jim face
    wub.gif wub.gif

I was borderline anemic when I was little, but never that bad. I just had to take this icky iron supplement stuff. Then I started actually eating food (I was very picky), and everything was fine... /tangent

about the video <-- wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif