It's up on High Road

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Ackerman Ballroom - UCLA
Los Angeles, CA

Comments

• =O

i is there!
  • HOLY CRAPPITY CRAP.
    I'll be there, does anyone want to meet up so i'm not the only crazy person singing all their songs and dancing a fool?
  • how do we buy tickets, looked on high road and sent to this site, but no listing, HELP!
  • does the venue have a number you can phone?
  • I just sent them an email urrghhh...
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Apr 26 2008, 05:25 PM)
    HOLY CRAPPITY CRAP.
    I'll be there, does anyone want to meet up so i'm not the only crazy person singing all their songs and dancing a fool?

sure! i'd love to meet you there biggrin.gif

ohh, and can you post the ticket information if you find out anything, please? thank you!
  • turns out , I'll be out of town now... oh dear. But I sent an email to the ackerman theatre,and they responded that they did not know of ok go or the rhymefest. what the hell?
  • ^^
    awww, well that sucks sad.gif its always nice to meet a fellow sexy.

and wtf?? really?? i'm going to cry if this isn't true sad.gif
  • I really want to go!! It's on my friend's birthday. My friend also happens to go to UCLA. I should definitely pay him a visit (even if OK Go isn't playing).

If they are, I think it's part of this.

http://www.mightymic.org/

The lineup hasn't been announced yet, so there's still hope.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Apr 27 2008, 07:35 PM)
    I really want to go!! It's on my friend's birthday. My friend also happens to go to UCLA. I should definitely pay him a visit (even if OK Go isn't playing).

If they are, I think it's part of this.

http://www.mightymic.org/

The lineup hasn't been announced yet, so there's still hope.

I'm keeping that date open too. I really want to see them live again.
  • Hey Katie - let's teleport to California.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Apr 29 2008, 08:45 AM)
    Hey Katie - let's teleport to California.

You know what's funny? When I was planning out possible trips to see Michelle, my #1 choice for traveling would have been over this particular date... laugh.gif
    If only...
  • WHOA.
    STOP EVERHINGTHING

i am DEF THERE if this is for realziessesese
  • dry.gif If only I was going to visit my cousins in California a month earlier, then I'd be able to go see them. But sadly I'm going towards the end of June instead of May
  • The only thing that can keep me away is guilt (from my family) and money (for the plane ride) oh yeah and my fear of longer flights

gotta overcome...

• QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 29 2008, 09:16 PM)
    The only thing that can keep me away is guilt (from my family) and money (for the plane ride) oh yeah and my fear of longer flights

gotta overcome...

laugh.gif I wish I could do that. That would be awesome. But since I just saw them and I'm probably going to see them again in Chicago and/or Indy, I can handle not being able to fly across the country for them. Now, if that was the only concert that I would have a chance of seeing them, that would be a different story tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Apr 29 2008, 08:29 PM)
    laugh.gif I wish I could do that. That would be awesome. But since I just saw them and I'm probably going to see them again in Chicago and/or Indy, I can handle not being able to fly across the country for them. Now, if that was the only concert that I would have a chance of seeing them, that would be a different story tongue.gif

ahh lucky U to be going to those. Ideally that's what I wanted 2 do

BUT here's no way i'm gonna drive 10 hours down to chi-town to *maybe* get tickets, and Indy is just way too far away to drive and hellif'im gonna fly there.
    At least my BF is in L.A. and I might be able to convince her to go to the show even though she's clueless when it comes to what ok go is.
    I'm gonna bug her about trying to get herself into production or stagehand for this gig since she does all that stuff for different companies.. fingers crossed!!!
  • so how do you access the tour info at high road? looks like you have to have a login - so can you just email to get a login does anyone know how that works?
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 1 2008, 02:14 AM)
    so how do you access the tour info at high road? looks like you have to have a login - so can you just email to get a login does anyone know how that works?

No login required. Click on where it says "Artists", then click on OK Go.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 1 2008, 07:35 AM)
    No login required. Click on where it says "Artists", then click on OK Go.

Thanks so much! I will check it out again.