In this Discussion

May 29, 2008 - UCLA

Comments

• Kalinda, thanks so much for the call! It was kind of funny as I had fallen asleep and was dreaming about being at an OK Go concert, but they were singing A Good Idea At the Time, then I get the call and they're singing The House Wins. It sounded like the crowd was having a damn good time. I hope you had a mighty damn good time!!! Were you finally able to see Dan?

And Barbara, what a pretty pic of Damian. Look at those pearly whites!

And Rachel, those were some pretty old photos in that video thingie. So awesome.
  • I love you Kalinda biggrin.gif

And holy shit. That picture. JEEEEZ.
    Love it
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 30 2008, 11:05 AM)
    Kalinda, thanks so much for the call! It was kind of funny as I had fallen asleep and was dreaming about being at an OK Go concert, but they were singing A Good Idea At the Time, then I get the call and they're singing The House Wins. It sounded like the crowd was having a damn good time. I hope you had a mighty damn good time!!! Were you finally able to see Dan?

Hahaha she called me at like 2 something in the morning my time, and I heard my phone in the other room but didn't go to answer it. Then somehow my subconscious thought "Wait it's 11 o'clock there, maybe she's calling me post-concert with one of the boys?" and I jumped out of bed and ran for the phone. I called back and got me some Oh Lately. It made for lovely dreams. :-D
  • Wow... I slept at around 3 and I woke up this early because I was so excited to see all my pictures again. Haha!

Haha, they had a pic of old Andy in the interview thing you posted, DJ Rose smile.gif Silly birds.

I don't know how to express the love I have for these guys. Except that I really admire everything about them. When they were finishing up their tour last year, they were pretty grumpy/tired and didn't want to meet fans. After their break though, they are back to their old selves, being super fucking nice and everything. I made pillows for them 2 Christmases ago, and they still remember them! Tim even described his to show he wasn't BSing biggrin.gif Sigh. They are so cute. I met an awesome friend who drove from Arizona and she was all decked out with OKGO clothing she made. I hope she gets on this board smile.gif

I'm uploading beautiful videos of some songs and pictures onto my server and I'll post them as soon as they're ready smile.gif!!

Also, everyone got so much more fit. Tim is so thin now!! And Andy too. Haha. They look better than everrrrr
    It's a little blurry, but it has Dan and Damian sooo it's beautiful smile.gif

Dann clearrrr

Sexy expression!

Yum!

My crazy face biggrin.gif

My OKGO tattoo. It's real. tongue.gif

Sweet, sweet angels
  • i LOVE that picture you took of yourself in front of damian wink.gif
    and your group pic rocks... damian looks extremely rugged and... yeah.

P.S that's tim's "dad" sweater
  • haha, I noticed the sweater too, and I love those pants in the middle in the group picture!!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ May 30 2008, 04:40 AM)

HEADING TO THE BATHROOM FOR A COLD SHOWER NOW>>>>>

• LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE the pictures!
    I just saw them but I NEED to see them agian. Like now.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ May 30 2008, 12:36 PM)
    Sweet, sweet angels

MIA AND ANGELA COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 30 2008, 11:37 AM)
    haha, I noticed the sweater too, and I love those pants in the middle in the group picture!!

She made them!!

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 30 2008, 01:05 PM)
    MIA AND ANGELA COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif I'll tell them for you; I want them back too. You guys are great! Muah!
  • Oh my god. Barbaratheninja, those pictures are just breath-taking. Beautiful!! Thank you so much.
    And I knew I recognised Mia and Angela! Where've they gone??!

Can't wait to hear/see more!
  • I concur with all this oh-my-god-ness. As someone wise once said on another topic... nam nam nam.
  • i just harassed mia via (ahhahahah) myspace to come back..
  • Call me Barbara smile.gif!

How long do videos take to upload? I waited for a whole hour for one and it never loaded! It just crashed afterwards sad.gifsad.gif AND I HAVE SUCH SEXY VIDEOS!!!!!

One of my favorite pictures, such a cute expression!!

^^Some of my favorites. You can go through all'a them here smile.gif!

ALSO!! The smallest video I have. Hehehehe!
  • The hair is looking cuter to me, a mix of the short and the long style. But I still miss the long style. Yey, you got an open mouth pic! Where is my air/water syringe? Thanks for the marvelous write-up and pics. I'm glad you had a lovely time. tongue.gif

Barbara, I've always wanted to call you Barbie. But I won't. happy.gif
  • Tempe, you can call me aaanything you want wink.gif I like Barbie. All the nicknames I've heard are fine, except for Barbarian. Haha

clip for You're So Damn Hot!!!!!!!!!

sorry beforehand for my ear-shattering scream, you gals know how it is ;D
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ May 30 2008, 10:10 PM)

One of my favorite pictures, such a cute expression!!

OH. MY. GOD.

Barbara. I'm a slave to you for these. Damian looks very... um, worn out? In that first one... from something. Okay I can't say it. *mind out of gutter now* But I'm guessing he was banging the silly gong?
    Andy??! REALLY?! Jeez. He's just too.. pretty.
    And that last one... I love the expression too!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

AND... edit: The magical one of him w/ his mouth all crazy large and wide and pretty teeth?! SICK. I love it. It's amazing and my new background. KU-DOS
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 30 2008, 05:25 AM)
    Oh For The Love Of G-d.

Well that stopped me in my tracks. I actually came on here to thank Kalinda for my concert call and post this link.

But Wow.

K, I've decided I'll take a short haired scruffy Damian any day to a sideburnless bushy stached Tim. Oh, bring back the sideburns!!!!

Although the look is better in Barbie's pics than in the link Rachel posted. (Gah, that girl narrating in the link has a really annoying voice)