In this Discussion

OKGo on guitar hero for nintendo ds

edited November -1 in OK Go
My son just bought Guitar Hero for his DS yesterday. He was so excited to see OK Go clearly listed as one of the bands in the game. We made a small bet about which song it was. My son guessed Invincible, I guessed Here It Goes Again, and my daughter guessed Get Over It...we were all wrong! It is Do What You Want.

I know this is silly, but I was just having the best time with the kids playing that game. Do you think Damian and Andy could get the high score for DWYW?

Comments

• wow that's awesome!!! biggrin.gif

it would be lovely to see them play it ahah laugh.gif
  • Yep, there's already a thread about this.

And actually, we also already know Andy's crap at Guitar Hero. He was Pwned at the Harvard Lampoon last year.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 24 2008, 09:11 AM)
    And actually, we also already know Andy's crap at Guitar Hero. He was Pwned at the Harvard Lampoon last year.

How did I not hear about this? Please, tell me more!

Ya know, that would explain why he was so interested in watching the monitors at the GHIII competition in April. If only I knew, I woulda totally found the courage to talk to him and given him shit about it.
  • Sorry DJRose, I didn't realize it had already been posted. Thanks;)
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 24 2008, 03:11 PM)
    Yep, there's already a thread about this.

please tell me Rachel that someone recorded it!!! laugh.gif (it's just 3 buttons in a mini guitar-shaped piece of plastic, poor Andy...)
  • Lucky, lucky me, I am the newly proud owner of a DS.

That game is mine.
  • me and the wife played this yesterday, shes better then me sad.gif