In this Discussion

OH wow...

edited November -1 in OK Go
I'm sure some of the oldies remember me.

I'm the webmaster of (Now the dead) OKGoCentral.com

Yeah, It's been a long time friends.

First, I want to apologize and say sorry to my friends who supported me during this process of creating the site. Sheri was amazing, she helped me so much.

To give you a low down on everything that's happened (Please excuse the honesty):

I was abused at home, and OGC was my only escape. I did terrible in school, and I had to focus. Now, after months, I'm okay now, better, And living better.
I've also graduated.

Anyway, if any of you still care, please, understand that I'm so terribly sorry for leaving without notice.

More sooner than later I will start to revamp OGC.

smile.gif

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• welcome back my dear =]

all us okgo fans are always here for you!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 25 2008, 06:32 PM)
    welcome back my dear =]

all us okgo fans are always here for you!

I think I remember you. It's been so long.

Oh man. This brings back such good memories.

I think I'll wear the shirt they sent me sad.gif
  • pfft no one ever forgets me im that cool =p

im glad your back though! i miss you guys when you leave =]
  • Sheri! What ever happened to Sheri??
  • sheris sadlly left the world of internet forums, shes still got a myspace and facebook though =]
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 25 2008, 04:54 PM)
    Sheri! What ever happened to Sheri??

She's still around. smile.gif She doesn't get on here (much) anymore, but like HFOC said, she still updates MySpace.
  • oh welcome back Angelo! You probably don't rememeber me but I do remember Sheri and all the people here at the forum refering to you (the legend behing okgocentral eheh) wink.gif glad you're back
  • Oh Michael smile.gif
    I joined the forums much later and probably after you stopped coming, but I must say I loved OGC and I'm so happy you put so much time and work into it. It definitely didn't go unnoticed smile.gif
  • A very warm welcome back, Angelo! I'm definitely sure you don't know who I am, but I'm such a fan of the OGC. You did a wonderful job at it, and I'm glad you're back at it. And also that you're doing better now. Congrats.
  • Hey Angelo,

You don't know me. I'm new to the boards, joined about a month ago. I'm Nance or Doofball, as some of the fellow boarders affectionately call me based off my username. Anywho, I just wanted to say WELCOME BACK! And I love okgocentral.com, by the way! I hope life is going much much better now! smile.gif

Love,
    Nance
  • welcome back!

congrats on everything man.

glad you're back sir.
  • Hey there Angelo! You probably don't know me (and I can't honestly say I know you either), but welcome back anyway!

It's weird that I don't know you, actually. I've been extremely thankful for OGC recently. It helps a great deal with boredom. tongue.gif So thank you for all the work you did on it. smile.gif
  • Welcome back Michael!!

I can't believe it's been almost two years since OK Go Central started. I feel like an old lady for saying this, but I remember a time when there weren't any videos on OGC.
  • Even while defunct, OGC remained a work of art, haha.

I'm glad stuff's going better for you

and I'm glad you're back smile.gif

(aww, I miss Sheri too...)