In this Discussion

i

edited November -1 in General Discussion
yeah so i love coldplay..
and i'm hoping a few of you do too..
if you don't like coldplay don't tell me because then i'll get sad.. thats like when people say the don't care much for ok go.. and i'm like dude get out.. haha

sooo in recent coldplay news, they're working on their next album with Brian Eno and possibly Timbaland?
i think its due early next year or so, and their website is already under construction.

oookay tell me about your coldplay love!!!
cool.gif

Comments

• ^^ hello, yes, i like coldplay
    been listening to the 1st cd a lot lately. i forget how good they are, and it seems that they just keep getting better.
    and chris martin is sexxxxay!!!!!

omg, it seems everyone is doing a song w/ timbaland now....
  • mmm yes chris martin is totally awesome and i LOVE LOVE the first album!
    "shiver" is so amazing!

dude go to www.coldplay.com
    they totally revamped the site and now the boys themselves write stuff on there - so awesome!!
  • ^^^

awwww, the website is cool.....their writing is so sloppy tho, heheh wub.gif

i really need to go see them as soon as they're in l.a. again.

now i want a new coldplay cd!!!!
  • i completly love coldplay, ive owned every album and they have all inspired me with there awesomeness

BUT

i got the new album today, expecting it to be super mega epic album that i have began to expect from them

but its just not as epic as i had hoped, and pretty much every song is about god, which is somthing i really didnt expect..

so atm im confused to this new album, hopefully it will grow on me
  • I've only heard 3 songs...I'll have to get the entire album to give my opinion but the first single is acceptable. Nothing out of the ordinary though
  • aww, that's too bad Andy =/ hopefully it'll grow on you.

I'm not a huge Coldplay fan, but they are very very good.
    and I really, really like Viva la Vida, the title song off the new album. It's incredibly epic.
  • My sister's obsessed with the title song.
  • I love the first two albums, the third one not as much (I still like it though), but I really like Viva la Vida and Violet Hill, so I was hoping this one would be good. I have to wait until Tuesday to hear it though.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 14 2008, 09:47 PM)
    I love the first two albums, the third one not as much (I still like it though), but I really like Viva la Vida and Violet Hill, so I was hoping this one would be good. I have to wait until Tuesday to hear it though.

I feel the same way. Those two songs are great but the rest of the album is kind of dull. I feel like it was almost a bait and switch. And I am a pretty big Coldplay fan, but since X&Y I feel like their songs aren't as interesting as they used to be, and they're trying to hard to be experimental.
  • hmmmm.... I love the Viva la Vida album, other than that I only know 2 songs.... I didn't find it dull at all. I love Life in Technicolor, something about it just really makes me happy. Viva la Vida is great for me because I'm a string player and I love all of the strings in it.
  • i saw them live last night

best gig i have EVER been to, in my life

ever ever

was just pure epic
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 1 2008, 01:22 AM)
    i saw them live last night

best gig i have EVER been to, in my life

ever ever

was just pure epic

oh you lucky thing !
    I have never been on
    a gig of them.
    but their music is pretty good.
  • yes =] very lucky!

been like 6 years waiting to see them! finaly got too though =D

amazing night was amazing
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 6 2008, 07:23 PM)
    been like 6 years waiting to see them! finaly got too though =D

You have waiting for 6 years??
    I couldn't wait for 6 years.
    I mean it's such a long long time to wait.
  • yeah! wasnt fun

almost got to see them 3 years ago. but it all fell though
  • slightly creepy. But overly adorable and so very very creative! wub.gif
  • Love it althougth the Guy puppet looks like a 1960s game show host.
  • The Guy puppet doesn't look like him at all, but I thought the others were spot on. Especially the Jonny one.
  • i think i need to buy the EP its from...but i loved the origonal of the song, so im kinda torn..