In this Discussion

WHAT THE FUCK

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 7 2008, 06:13 PM)
    NOOOOooOOOOOooOOOOOO. Seriously, that was a thing of genius.
    I still remember the one outside commenter who tried to correct our misspelling of Dan's name.
    Didn't we even have a 5th member of the band?

What beautiful, beautiful work we did.

From an away message I have saved:

okay, so ok go is now officially made of:
    tim duncanwind- bass
    andee rustee- guitar/keyboards
    hdarmiayan gooolach- guitar/vocals/resident jailbird
    danne kohnopican- drums
    inna- keytar/cow bell
    tom- spoons

Also, they were the reincarnation of ABBA, remember? And 'N Sync. wub.gif
  • haha I was just about to suggest that we should revive Inna in honor of the death of the thread.
    I don't remember Tom, but then again, I wasn't actually part of that thread, haha.
    Still, it's sad that it disappeared...

along with the rest of the JC too, I guess. wink.gif

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 7 2008, 06:13 PM)
    Didn't we even have a 5th member of the band?

yes! Inna! Don't forget him hes my only contribution to OK Go folklore!
  • I remember we were all yelling at each other about the silent H at the beginning of Hdarmiayan. And then Tempe was like, "It stands for 'hot.' His mom knew he'd be hot from the beginning."

wink.gif

And then somebody was like, "I FOUND A SECRET DECODER RING IN MY CEREAL BOX OMG DID ANDEEE PUT IT THERE??"
  • aaah, that sounds so so funny, now I'm sad I never read anything of it... sad.gif sounds a bit like the Crazy thread to me, just ... better.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 10 2008, 07:12 AM)
    aaah, that sounds so so funny, now I'm sad I never read anything of it... sad.gif sounds a bit like the Crazy thread to me, just ... better.

It was 20 pages of sheer insanity.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 11 2008, 02:53 AM)
    It was 20 pages of sheer insanity.

insanity sounds good to me wink.gif
  • Am I delusional or is my mug on the OK Go Street Team page? I mean, I can see it when I log in, but can others?

I'm totally fine with being delusional.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 28 2008, 09:03 AM)
    Am I delusional or is my mug on the OK Go Street Team page? I mean, I can see it when I log in, but can others?

I'm totally fine with being delusional.

Nope, you're not delusional! And what's funny about that is that I was at the concerts where both those shots were taken. I don't know the other girls, but I recognize them and the outfits the boys are wearing.

And now I'm going to go hide from being so farking crazy.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 28 2008, 08:36 AM)
    Nope, you're not delusional! And what's funny about that is that I was at the concerts where both those shots were taken. I don't know the other girls, but I recognize them and the outfits the boys are wearing.

And now I'm going to go hide from being so farking crazy.

I think we're all a little crazy 'round here.
  • Psh.

Sorry, OK Go artist account is closed.

Seriously?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 6 2008, 02:09 PM)
    Psh.

Sorry, OK Go artist account is closed.

Seriously?

What?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 6 2008, 07:43 PM)
    What?

I've tried logging on the last couple of days and keep getting the message that the account is closed. I even made a new account to see if it just didn't like my login or something. But nope.
  • yes, it says it's closed when I'm logged in...
    So is that the end of a street team?? Or maybe they're bringing back the JC? Or is that my wishful thinking...? Why are there so many changes all of the sudden??
  • Guys i am sorry to have been the bearer of bad news

see i told you i guess the people who host the clubs like the jc went bankrupt or something

im sorry

you can all help me make our own JC

it wont have prizes or points but

wait

this is the jc

without prizes or points

fuck lets have fun here

wELCOME TO HLL
  • that's the dumbest thing ever. I've been out of it for...ever and I FINALLY found this forum. I pretty much smacked myself in the face for not finding it earlier. It's so dumb they got rid of it. The capitol one doesn't even have an OK Go page (that I can find). They do have OK Go stuff in the store though.
  • OK Go doesn't use the Capitol Street Team anymore. That's why their page disappeared.
  • So is there just no street team at all?
    Did the juggling club just transfer over here?
  • QUOTE (hobbitfoot @ Jun 28 2008, 09:58 AM)
    So is there just no street team at all?
    Did the juggling club just transfer over here?

I'm not so sure, but I don't think this has anything to do with the juggling club.
  • Nah, this forum and the JC have always been completely separate.
    They co-existed in (mostly) harmony until the JC went defunct.

This one is attached to their official website,
    and the JC was attached to the Capitol street team stuff.

Not to mention, this one's always been better coughcough
    I mean, what?
    huh?
    biggrin.gif sorry bout that.
    I spose I'm prejudiced.

and I'm guessing that there's no street team at all. This is just a forum, and I can't see them setting up a new one after leaving the Capitol services.
    I spose it's sad to lose the JC and all, but honestly, they don't really need a street team anymore anyways, do they?