In this Discussion

Hey!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hi!
I'm guitarpickheart, I just joined today. I don't know anything about this but I love OK Go and I've seen them in concert once. I'm on a swim team and I love music and playing my guitar smile.gif

Comments

• Hi guitarpickheart. Welcome! I'm Tempe, creator of living roach broaches for Damian and writer of Teeny Ok Go stories. I've just finished school and instead of finding a job, I've been spending the time writing. You will soon find yourself quite addicted to this board. We are all very nice here and rather crazy, but in a good way. We're very supportive of each other, this is the major feature that makes the Ok Go board stand out amongst other more cut-throat boards. What sort of guitar do you play? How's the weather by you?
  • welcome, consider yourself lucky they no longer whip new people like they did in my day
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 14 2008, 08:06 PM)
    Hi guitarpickheart. Welcome! I'm Tempe, creator of living roach broaches for Damian and writer of Teeny Ok Go stories. I've just finished school and instead of finding a job, I've been spending the time writing. You will soon find yourself quite addicted to this board. We are all very nice here and rather crazy, but in a good way. We're very supportive of each other, this is the major feature that makes the Ok Go board stand out amongst other more cut-throat boards. What sort of guitar do you play? How's the weather by you?

I play acoustic guitar, if I ever have enough money I want to buy an Ibanez electric. I think it's about 90 out where I am if you really wanted to know tongue.gif
  • Hello, guitarpickheart! Welcome to the best boards ever!
  • Welcome welcome welcome smile.gif You will instantly become obsessed with these boards and want to check them all the time. Promise.
  • Welcome to the boards! Obsession is an inevitability. But it's a good obsession. smile.gif

QUOTE (sweetness @ Jul 15 2008, 05:10 AM)
    welcome, consider yourself lucky they no longer whip new people like they did in my day

Psht, bet you enjoyed it, Joe. wink.gif
  • ^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hey guitarpickheart! smile.gif
    hope you have a nice time here...
  • Welcome to our crazy world, Guitarpickheart! Hope you'll stay awhile. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 15 2008, 05:16 PM)
    Welcome to the boards! Obsession is an inevitability. But it's a good obsession. smile.gif

Psht, bet you enjoyed it, Joe. wink.gif

Oh snap!
    Welcome, I'm fairly new here too, and I already agree with Beasle!
  • Hi guitarpickheart! Welcome to the boards
    I'm Mia and, as everyone told you already, this board and ok go are very adictive. Hope you stick around wink.gif