In this Discussion

OK Go endorse Barack Obama (this is new, I think)

Comments

• I have a question.

Is OK GO for pro-choice as well as Mr.Obama's opinion?

No hard feeling for OK GO and Mr.Obama.
    But.... If OK GO are for pro-choice, I am shocked.
  • QUOTE (jjj @ Mar 21 2008, 09:45 PM)
    I have a question.

Is OK GO for pro-choice as well as Mr.Obama's opinion?

No hard feeling for OK GO and Mr.Obama.
    But.... If OK GO are for pro-choice, I am shocked.

Well, I don't know about the whole band, but yes, Damian is pro-choice. You can read a bit of his opinion on it in his How Your Band Can Fire Bush. And even though there's nothing written by the other members mentioning it, I'm pretty sure they are pro-choice too.

OK Go consists of very liberal, progressive, ideal-seeking, independent-minded people. eeee, that's why I love them. Why are you shocked that they would be pro-choice? I know this is a sensitive subject, sorry- I hope I don't sound too much like Elaine Benice at Poppy's restaurant...
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 14 2008, 11:32 AM)
    Thanks for the vid!

Christy! DO NOT register...maybe that's the key to getting Tim after you! tongue.gif

Rosa

Omg I havn't been on here in ages and Im glad I came back to watch this video!!!

Haha Rosa when he said that, thats exactly what I thought of lol.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Mar 22 2008, 12:11 PM)
    Well, I don't know about the whole band, but yes, Damian is pro-choice. You can read a bit of his opinion on it in his How Your Band Can Fire Bush. And even though there's nothing written by the other members mentioning it, I'm pretty sure they are pro-choice too.

I got it.
    Thank you, Tabetha.
  • From the October issue of Alternative Press.
  • great to see it in writeing =D

lets hope we can get obama into power..
  • Hooray! I remember being fourteen and reading how your band can fire bush, and I still don't have a band, but now I can vote!
  • Also is there still a place where you can read how your band can fire bush?
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Sep 13 2008, 01:17 PM)
    Also is there still a place where you can read how your band can fire bush?

http://www.thebleederproject.com/bandsfirebush.pdf
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 13 2008, 01:29 PM)

Thanks!
  • http://obeygiant.com/voteforchange/ok-go/

This is beyond hilarious, and I can't even hear what they're saying yet (STUPID WORK COMPUTERS!!!!).
  • LAIGHLRAIHGLIAWEHGLIAHSLGKHSDLKGHLGHLIRGHLIGHLEIRHGLIREHGLIERHG

HOLY SHIT!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHING DURING LIKE THAT WHOLE THING!!!!!! THAT WAS F***ING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ANDY'S HUGE RANT!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 10:54 AM)
    http://obeygiant.com/voteforchange/ok-go/

This is beyond hilarious, and I can't even hear what they're saying yet (STUPID WORK COMPUTERS!!!!).

I just love to see men get angry... yum testosterone... tongue.gif
  • haha, Andys so cute when screaming tongue.gif

I'm gonna vote for the guy who knows how to use a computer ... yeah that can like type!
  • sdajfkdjfkaldjkfjsdkfjkdjsf WOW. biggrin.gif
  • "who's gonna live for like another 45 minutes" hahahahaha, Andy is so awesome
  • Rachel, great find! That was freaking hilarious and very informative.

Heh, Andy says literally. And Tim loves him some Tina Fey.

ETA: Andy also shares my views on Sarah Palin, "lunatic idiot". I don't think there could be a better description of her.

*goes off and sings Elephants*
  • Oh, that was genius. Andy's growing to be quite the dramatist, isn't he? wink.gif Just made me wanna give him a hug....

And Damian's hair is growing back!!!!
    Ahhhh happiness. smile.gif
  • Andy having a temper tantrum.... pretty much just made my day. Fr srs. biggrin.gif

that was a great find, Rachel!

yay!
  • haha, after like the 4th time watching it... You can see Dan's laughing when Andy has his tantrum towards the beginning laugh.gif