In this Discussion

OK Go endorse Barack Obama (this is new, I think)

13»

Comments

• Ahh that really made my day!

And yay to growing Damian hair!
  • Dear Damian, hair looking great. You look more vibrant with a shaggy head. Yey.
    Dear Tim, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! THE STACH IS OUT OF CONTROL. I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU STRAIGHT

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 04:43 PM)
    Dear Tim, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! THE STACH IS OUT OF CONTROL. I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU STRAIGHT

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA. I just about had a heart attack upon reading Tempe's comment. Still laughing.

STILL laughing.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 04:43 PM)
    Dear Damian, hair looking great. You look more vibrant with a shaggy head. Yey.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif and laugh.gif

ohhhhhh i am cryyyyying with ha ha....

YES, TIM, PLEASE HEED. The stache makes the ladies say "NO-o"

you look soooo good without it.
  • Ohhhh Shepard Fairey

OBEY

Also, Tempe, I must disagree with you on the 'stache; I am ALL for the hipster mustache and, indeed, am even feeling a little jealous of it right now.
  • laugh.gif hilarious. Andy's throws such perfect tantrums. <3

It's nice to hear from the boys.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 24 2008, 06:46 PM)
    Also, Tempe, I must disagree with you on the 'stache; I am ALL for the hipster mustache and, indeed, am even feeling a little jealous of it right now.

See, I think the problem we have here is that you're a hipster and I'm a mod (or is that the same thing. If so then you're a mod and I'm a rocker.) I declare a thumb war on you!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 05:43 PM)
    Dear Damian, hair looking great. You look more vibrant with a shaggy head. Yey.

Um, yeah. What Tempe said!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 26 2008, 10:41 AM)
    See, I think the problem we have here is that you're a hipster and I'm a mod (or is that the same thing. If so then you're a mod and I'm a rocker.) I declare a thumb war on you!! laugh.gif

I dunno. Mod COULD be a hipster. I always think of "classic hipsters" as beatniks. Or hippies. Or really anyone who was against the "squares."

I just love ridiculous facial hair (as seen though my affections for Chester A. Arthur, Martin Van Buren, etc.). The only time I really objected was when I saw someone who had shaved off half of his mustache. That I found unappealing though, truth be told, if I could grow facial hair, I would most likely do the same thing for shits and giggles. (I mean, I AM the girl who cuts her own hair late at night with safety scissors.)

THUMB WAR GO!

1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war!

How do we determine a winner?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 26 2008, 01:36 PM)
    I dunno. Mod COULD be a hipster. I always think of "classic hipsters" as beatniks. Or hippies. Or really anyone who was against the "squares."

I just love ridiculous facial hair (as seen though my affections for Chester A. Arthur, Martin Van Buren, etc.). The only time I really objected was when I saw someone who had shaved off half of his mustache. That I found unappealing though, truth be told, if I could grow facial hair, I would most likely do the same thing for shits and giggles. (I mean, I AM the girl who cuts her own hair late at night with safety scissors.)

THUMB WAR GO!

1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war!

How do we determine a winner?

Haha, btw, I enjoyed the tongue and cheek sentiment of your original post wink.gif

Of course! I forgot about the killer kool facial hair of Chez and Marty! Woah, half a mustache? That does sound rather spooky, like a half man half woman.

Uh-oh! Determining a winner, I didn't think that far ahead. I like Pandy's Plan though, esp because anything called "Pandy's Plan" can't be that bad. Let's have a thumb cold war and then settle it with some delicious pocky. Delicious pocky solves all. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 27 2008, 02:40 AM)
    Haha, btw, I enjoyed the tongue and cheek sentiment of your original post wink.gif

Of course! I forgot about the killer kool facial hair of Chez and Marty! Woah, half a mustache? That does sound rather spooky, like a half man half woman.

Uh-oh! Determining a winner, I didn't think that far ahead. I like Pandy's Plan though, esp because anything called "Pandy's Plan" can't be that bad. Let's have a thumb cold war and then settle it with some delicious pocky. Delicious pocky solves all. laugh.gif

Truth! I like to gender bend and have MEN'S pocky.
    what WHAT
  • LOL, I always wondered what makes it "men's" pocky. Is it good for your prostate?

Is it strange that the girls in my family use men's shavers and the boys in my family use lady's shavers?
  • Naw. Your family is just progressive is all.

I'm trying to think of something clever to say, but I'm honestly too tired and should be getting ready for classes. "International Trade and Finance", can I get a WHAT WHAT.
  • this video made my day
    the other day... lol

i'm not gonna elect someone who is 150 fucking years old