In this Discussion

Endless OK Go story

edited November -1 in General Discussion
i still have most of the old one saved on my computer i'm pretty sure. You know, the one from the OK Go juggling club? i forget how long i had it up to, but i had most of it. some of the newest ones from before the site got taken down aren't on it.

but since it had so much success i think we should start a new one.
and I'm just going to check on my computer to see if i still have the old one...
I DO!!!
so if you want it, give me your email and i will gladly send it to you. (it doesn't have who posted it on there, it's just a word document and each addition by each person has it's own paragraph, but i don't know who wrote each.

ok, here we go:

One dark and stormy night, OK Go was sleeping in their house (they all share the same house because they're cool like that) in sleeping bags and they heard a loud bang...

Comments

• QUOTE (Extraabsorbant @ Nov 3 2008, 06:37 PM)
    One dark and stormy night, OK Go was sleeping in their house (they all share the same house because they're cool like that) in sleeping bags and they heard a loud bang...

The loud echoing bang came from the front door. It was late, but a mysterious man stood there backdropped by the pouring rain and flash of lightening. He said he was the executor of a will and that Ok Go may have an inheritance coming to them from a rich old lady named Gertrude P. Periwinkle. In order to acquire the inheritance they would need to....
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 3 2008, 08:54 PM)
    The loud echoing bang came from the front door. It was late, but a mysterious man stood there backdropped by the pouring rain and flash of lightening. He said he was the executor of a will and that Ok Go may have an inheritance coming to them from a rich old lady named Gertrude P. Periwinkle. In order to acquire the inheritance they would need to....

perform a benefit concert for Rabies in New York City. Gertrude P. Periwinkle on an informative show on NBC. Of course Becky saw this posted on High Road and told us boardies all about it and...
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Nov 4 2008, 03:21 AM)
    perform a benefit concert for Rabies in New York City. Gertrude P. Periwinkle on an informative show on NBC. Of course Becky saw this posted on High Road and told us boardies all about it and...

Everybody went to the concert for rabies, But the band and the concert goers found out it was all a trick to turn all Ok Go fans into Zombies. So When they arrived to the concert hall there were tons of zombies waiting to nibble and bite people. A Few fans were bit but Andy played a super sweet Riff and the bites dissapeared. Seeing as how the band are the only one to cure other people nobody is hurt, untill dan is bit, and knowing that you cant heal yourself the band is left one member short meaning that the fans have to find a cure for the zombie bite so.......
  • in the mean time the three remaining unaffected band members picked up broken glass from car windows (yeah, the concert was just that great) and built themselves a glass cube for protection while Damian whipped out his handy cell phone and called the zombie extermination squad (ZES for short). Soon enough...
  • dan started to question the friend ship of the band, why not protect him too but in a seperate cube, this is something so unlime them, but he was a zombie so the thought didnt even come through his head. Vagina and penis......
  • ...bots came in as reinforcement for the ZES (I don't know why they called them that, they were stoned). The bots started shooting the zombies with antidote beams and suddenly...
  • THE ZOMBIE UPRISING GOT FASTER BECAUSE THE ANTIDOTE BEAMS WERE BAD SO THEY MADE THE ZOMBIES MORE ZOMBIE LIKE, and then ater that the robots turned evil. which means there was a robot and zombie uprise, nobody knew what to do, EXCEPT FOR ONE MAN, and who is this one man you ask, well one half black man with a kick ass atitude. BARACK OBAMA.....