In this Discussion

Happy Birthday Ma Lady Mayo

Comments

• I second (third? fourth?) the happy belated birthday wishes!

Here's hoping that it was full of cake.

^^ to all of you
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 27 2007, 04:59 PM)
    I did, even though one feels old with a 2 ... you know 20... maybe now i grow up, haha

nope. you won't wink.gif i've got a 2 as well, and i'm pretty sure i won't be growing up til i get a 3, maybe a 4 in front wink.gif

and i love your artwork. amazing.
  • Oh I'm so late on this one, bugger, sorry Mayo sweetie!

HAPPY (reeeally belated) BIRTHDAY!!
  • ahh, i'm really late =/ sorry!!

happy birthday mayo! <3
  • b'day bump!

happy b'day suzie =D
  • mayo yes!

get it? like oh yes? yeah? ok.

happy birthday
  • Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
  • happy birthday!!!
  • Happy birthday Susi my most amazingly wonderful fantasmogorical person ever!!!! biggrin.gif
  • Happy Birthday Miss Mayo!!!

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long...
  • Hope your birthday s wonderful smile.gifsmile.gif
  • Mayo, I hope your birthday is a fabulous as you are.
  • Well I don't have any fancy raps right now but I do have large colorful letters...

Happy Birthday SuperArtist! :]
    (And chess kid. I know you play some wicked chess.)

"It takes a SUPERHERO to play chess well. You can find out how you can train to become chessKID, the greatest superhero of all time."

That's what the website says. Cute, eh? Also, proof that you, Mayo, are "the greatest superhero of all time."
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Nov 26 2008, 07:40 PM)
    Well I don't have any fancy raps right now but I do have large colorful letters...

Happy Birthday SuperArtist! :]
    (And chess kid. I know you play some wicked chess.)

"It takes a SUPERHERO to play chess well. You can find out how you can train to become chessKID, the greatest superhero of all time."

That's what the website says. Cute, eh? Also, proof that you, Mayo, are "the greatest superhero of all time."

hahahahahahahaha, OMG, that is so cute. wub.gif Thank YOU!!!!

Thanks to everyone!!

fantasmogorical is an amazing word, I will use it from now on, yes, yes I will, and thanks for your text Alice, biggrin.gif I read it about ten seconds before my essay class today, so I'm hoping it'll be goooooood biggrin.gif

My day had been really great, apart from crappy essay writing of course... just got home from the australian pub, I had a lovely evening with my friends from uni and my sis biggrin.gif

And some amazing gifts, I HAVE A COWBELL!!! (which means, here comes the fire, and annoying cowbelling by me ... whooohooooo) and a friend of mine gave me a fisherprize 3+ child tablet, cause I couldnt stop talking about the 'real' tablet Im getting from my mom.
  • Aww! Am I late?! Well, the day hasn't finished here yet so I'm gonna just act like it's still your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pulls out pom-poms*

It's Mayo! It's Mayo!
    Sheeeee's the best, whoa!
    It's Mayo! It's Mayo!
    Draws better than the rest, yo!
    It's Mayo! It's Mayo!
    Let's celebrate her birth, oh!

Woooooooooooooo!!!!!! *jump kick* [Ow, ow, owwwwwww, I am no cheerleader]

Tee hee. biggrin.gif
  • Susi! i missed your birthday... As Stephanie tanner would say "HOW RUDE"... of me!

I wish you all the best in the year to come Susi, and hope you have alot of adventures!
    <3 <3 <3
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 28 2008, 01:50 AM)
    As Stephanie tanner would say "HOW RUDE"... of me!

ah, I always thought she was sooo annoying saying that all the time.... I'm missing Full House!! tongue.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif

wub.gif
  • aaa, I missed it too! Happy belated! Hope this is your best year ever! Hugs!