In this Discussion

TLA, Philadelphia, 3/6/09

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/401648/

Thank you Google Alerts!!!! Guys, they're gonna be touring again soon! And it's a Friday night show, at the TLA, where I have had some of my BEST concert experiences!

I checked High Road, it's not up yet. But we should be getting some more dates soon, I'm positive.

Comments

• This is very VERY good news smile.gifsmile.gif
  • I Know! It also means I can plan for my trip to Chicago soon!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 3 2008, 08:12 AM)
    I Know! It also means I can plan for my trip to Chicago soon!!!!

HOTTTT DAMN!

• hands up who called them touring in the spring

*raises hand*

now come back to england NOW, thank you..
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 3 2008, 08:12 AM)

Yay!

Wonder when they'll make it to the Windy City.

Ooh, also makes me wonder if the 3rd album will be out before they start touring.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 3 2008, 11:19 AM)
    Ooh, also makes me wonder if the 3rd album will be out before they start touring.

Well, if last time around is any indication, no. See, they recorded in Winter '04/'05, and the album came out in September '05. That was when ARoss joined the group, and they toured starting in March of that year. Damian mentioned on stage that their next album would be out in July "if our label is nice to us". So who knows?

And Pandy, Kudos to you! Good thinking!

Oh I have been in such a good mood today because of this.
  • hooray!
    yeah, that's really all I can think to say atm.

but yay!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 3 2008, 02:53 PM)
    now come back to england NOW, thank you..

I concur.
    Ahhhh new OK Go tours!! Can't wait!!
  • Wow, SIX tour dates on the shows page already. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Thanks for the history-check, Rachel.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Dec 3 2008, 09:50 PM)
    Wow, SIX tour dates on the shows page already. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Thanks for the history-check, Rachel.

No, thank *you* for being sensible enough to check the shows page! Wow. So, umm, lemme get this straight. They're playing my home city first, then the next night they are playing 10 minutes from my parents' house. Then the night after that they're playing my newest favorite Brooklyn Venue, followed by 3 New England shows (when I was already planning on attending a show in Boston).

Can I actually legitimately do this???
  • UM LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THEY'RE PLAYING AT PEARL FUCKING STREET. UH HUH.
  • oooo! TWO SHOWS IN MA!
    Northampton is too far for me, but eeee, I'll be at Paradise if all goes well!
    Hope I can meet you guys, Katy and Rachel!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 3 2008, 07:12 AM)

You need Ok Go as your excuse to go to Chicago? Girl, you are missing out! Chicago and San Francisco are two of the most awesome American cities.
  • Tempe - I don't NEED OK Go to go to Chicago, but I do need OK Go to get all the girls I want to meet from the northern Midwest to come to Chicago at the same time!

Sally - Katy and I are currently planning to be at Paradise. So yeah. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 4 2008, 12:16 AM)
    oooo! TWO SHOWS IN MA!
    Northampton is too far for me, but eeee, I'll be at Paradise if all goes well!
    Hope I can meet you guys, Katy and Rachel!

BELIEVE me, if you can make it out to NoHo, it will be WELL worth it.

The best show I saw OK Go give was at the Paradise, but nothing will beat Pearl St. The ballroom is like, half the size of the Paradise. I love that place.
  • Thanks all for alerting me to all this OK Go goodness.
  • hmm, This show and all the other shows are right before my birthday and they're all during my Spring Break rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Dec 4 2008, 12:47 PM)
    hmm, This show and all the other shows are right before my birthday and they're all during my Spring Break rolleyes.gif

Well, honestly, I'd hold out for more dates before making plans, because, odds are, with a new record coming out, they'll be on tour all over the place for a while.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 4 2008, 07:30 PM)
    Well, honestly, I'd hold out for more dates before making plans, because, odds are, with a new record coming out, they'll be on tour all over the place for a while.

haha, yeah I know. I'm sure they're going to be coming around me. I was just pondering ridiculous plans about going over that way for a about a week and going to several shows in a row tongue.gif haha, not gonna happen
  • edit: Double post