In this Discussion

Any experience w/ psychics?

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So I came across this site PsychicGirl.com from some recent magazine article I read and Justine does free readings on her radio show on Saturday's (anyone can call in from anywhere!)... I'm kind of curious. Anyone ever been to a psychic? Or heard of her?

Comments

• To be honest, I trust local psychics more than those who turn it into a big cash machine. The fact that it's an over-the-phone service makes me a little wary, but you never know! I do angel/oracle card readings, and through that, I've met a lot of honest people who I truly believe are clairvoyant. If I were you, I'd try asking around your community for any recommendations. Good luck!
  • Oh cool! How does an oracle reading work?

And she doesn't charge anything over the phone. It's not one of those 800 or 900 numbers. It's LA Talk Radio... I have a link somewhere...
    http://www.latalkradio.com/Justine.php

What do you think?
  • Ohh, okay, sorry. She actually seems pretty legit! It's definitely worth a shot if it's free! Let us know how it goes. smile.gif

Oracle cards are sort of like tarot cards. The main difference is they don't have any of the "darker" themes that tarots do (i.e. death, illness, etc.) and they focus on positive thought. It's hard to explain, but you choose the cards you are drawn to, and those will offer insight into what you're going through, what's coming up, how to solve your problem, etc.
  • Wow, Oracle cards sound really cool! Thanks for telling me what they are, I'll have to look more into that as well. And I'll definitely let you know how it goes if I remember to call in Saturday, hehe. laugh.gif
  • My best friend had a dream that I'd interview in NYC and she'd take me to a Japanese store afterward. One month later, it actually happened. Is that psychic?
  • That may be more of a premonition... which could still be considered psychic.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 4 2008, 12:31 AM)
    My best friend had a dream that I'd interview in NYC and she'd take me to a Japanese store afterward. One month later, it actually happened. Is that psychic?

That's so Raven!
  • you should watch the southpark ep about phychics...very funny and true (imo)
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Dec 4 2008, 06:56 PM)
    That's so Raven!

LOLOLOLOL <3
    man, I miss old school Disney channel
    sigh
  • Aww, I love That's So Raven!

So I'll let you all know what happens with the radio show tomorrow, hehe.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 4 2008, 11:58 PM)
    LOLOLOLOL <3
    man, I miss old school Disney channel
    sigh

If that's old school than I am old. But thousands of posts away from old school.
  • Old school Disney is when you actually had to pay for the channel. Yes, at one point in time you had to pay for the Disney channel.
  • hmm, I was more or less thinking of pre-HSM Disney Channel-
    Before the Disney Channel ate the souls of all pre-pubescent girls with creations like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

Idk how "old school" that actually is, but that's how I think of it.

Becky, isn't it still only a cable channel? don't you still have to pay for all cable channels? orrrr do you mean channels that aren't included in basic cable packages, that you have to pay for separately?
    orrrr do you mean something else entirely?
    sad.gif I'm confused.

lol, sorry to have taken over your thread, That70sGirl smile.gif when you come back tomorrow with an update, we'll get back on topic, I promise.