In this Discussion

Pam told Jim!

1235»

Comments

• I thought the last episode was great, but I can't even think about it because I'm to sad about the strike. I completely support them, of course, but that doesn't make it less sad.

However, both sides are set to negotiate on the 26th, so we'll see what happens!
  • Thanks for the re-cap.

I loved the boyfriend song Kelly sang. The whole transcript thing with Michael's "that's what she said" was hilarious.
    I think the best episode of the season was the first one...the rest so far are good too.
  • I just watched it yesterday. It was so good! The ping pong and Kelly's song. Amazing. I'm going to miss it so much. sad.gif
  • Aw man I am gonna miss the office so much too! I will soon be suffering from Jim deprevation...how will I go on?!

and Kelly's ping pong song = classic!
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Nov 18 2007, 05:06 PM)
    I will soon be suffering from Jim deprevation...how will I go on?!

I couldn't agree more... seriously. I really hope this strike doesn't last TOOOOO long
  • At least he's got a new movie coming out!
  • As far as I can tell this is the most official Office thread that's run on the forums? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Did anybody else think that the latest episode felt really REALLY different to usual?
  • In that it didn't completely suck? Yes.