In this Discussion

edited November -1 in General Discussion
happy new year everyone!
i can't believe it's already 2009
2008 went by so quickly

Comments

• had the worst last week of the year. but i think things will be better. hopefully. yes. 2009 is already feeling better and im not even stinkfaced.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 1 2009, 10:35 AM)
    had the worst last week of the year. but i think things will be better. hopefully. yes. 2009 is already feeling better and im not even stinkfaced.

sorry to hear you had such a bad week
    but maybe this is the fresh start you needed, ya' know
    hopefully...
  • happy new year!!!
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

sigh i havent been here that much... i miss you guys...

hope you all had fun yesterday!

• Happy New Year Boardies!!

Here's to hoping that if your 2008 was craptacular, your 2009 will be stellar.

And here's to hoping that if your 2008 was fantasmariffic, your 2009 will be a repeat if not more freakin' amazing.
  • I haven't posted on here in awhile but I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and Happy New Year's. I loved that Barack Obama was Time Magazine's person of the year and they said person of the year was made for him. And if you were lucky, you rang in the New Year with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin:
    http://dlisted.com/node/29987
  • every time i hear/read "happy new year"
    i think of hensocks saying that in a really odd voice one time
    i was drinking something, and she almost made it come out my nose

so, i'm over here chuckling at the moment
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jan 1 2009, 05:43 PM)
    I haven't posted on here in awhile but I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and Happy New Year's. I loved that Barack Obama was Time Magazine's person of the year and they said person of the year was made for him. And if you were lucky, you rang in the New Year with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin:
    http://dlisted.com/node/29987

Haha, we did! Although we felt that the CNN coverage was an EPIC FAIL. There was no countdown timer on screen, so we couldn't count down! We just watched the ball. I mean, really, for your New Year's Eve coverage to be a success, you only really NEED two things:
    1) Ball Dropping
    2) Timer Clock.

CNN can bring us holograms, but not a timer? Epic Fail. wink.gif
  • ya happy new year everyone. can't believe how fast the years are passing by.
  • happy chinese new year!